The University De La Salle in Manila is a private educational institution of the Philippines. Among the country's students, it is considered prestigious to graduate from De La Salle University Manila (DLSU). The beginning of the academic activity of this university counts from 1911. Students are educated in the urban type campus in the capital of the state - in the city of Manila.
According to the assessment of the national academic rating - the University of De La Salle in Manila is the third largest university in the country. Authoritative sources, separately from all faculties of the university, single out the direction of the study of social sciences and management. This field of activity of the university is located at 370 levels among all the world's departments involved in preparing students in this direction.
The quality of teaching and the success of DLSU graduates have formed an excellent reputation for the university among employers. A specialist with a diploma from De La Salle University Manila can count on a prestigious job immediately after graduation.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
DLSU has the size of a large university. Every year 19,000 students come to the classroom audience. The admissions office does not limit the enrollment of foreigners. Doing on a general basis, foreign subjects make up 3% of the total number of students. The staff of teachers is 688 units. Most of them are specialists who came to work from foreign universities. Each faculty offers its students an international exchange program with other Asian and European universities. All necessary information is placed on social networks related to DLSU.
Throughout the entire period of study, students use the powerful resources of the modern university library. Accommodation for nonresident students is possible in a dormitory located near the main buildings.
The prestige of the school is once again underlined by its many-year membership in the organizations IFCU, ACUCA and ASSOCIATION OF SOUTHEAST ASIAN INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER LEARNING.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.