Australian educational centers perfectly prepare the necessary studying environment for schoolchildren from abroad. But the conditions for entering Australian schools are better studied before: this will avoid a lot of unforeseen difficulties, will save time and money.
TOP-5 requirements for foreign applicants for admission to schools in Australia
- Requirement # 1 - age restrictions for foreign students.
Life and study in Australia for many children can be a difficult test, and because of this, many schools set age limits for children from abroad. It is recommended that you familiarize yourself in advance with the age requirements and characteristics of the teaching methodology in Australian schools.
- Requirement # 2 - language requirements for applicants from abroad.
To study in private and public boarding schools, children need to show good language skills, because reading, communicative skills, writing, and listening are simply necessary for finding a foreign language environment for a long period of time. In this situation, a good command of the language becomes the key to a successful life and study in the educational centers of Australia. A school ranking system is very developed abroad, so the centers carefully select the most capable students, who could later improve the school's performance in various tops.
- Requirement # 3 - the features of the educational system on Australian programs require profound academic knowledge.
Good grades in the report card, excellent knowledge of the school program - one of the criteria for admission to a prestigious private school.
- Requirement # 4 - financial support.
Studying in Australian schools is quite expensive + apart from paying tuition fees, parents should consider the numerous possible costs: air tickets, registration fees, deposits, possible additional classes, accommodation, payment of a form or textbooks, and much more.
- Requirement # 5 - timely submission of documents and, in general, preparation for a foreign school.
Preparing for study abroad should be carefully and timely. It is necessary to have up-to-date information on the procedure for admission and the deadline for submitting documents - SMAPSE specialists provide free consultations and keep up to date on the most important features covering admission conditions to Australian schools.
Admission conditions in Australia's leading school, Canterbury College
Canterbury College - the top educational institution where you can get quality and balanced education.
- Age: from 3 years the school opens a kindergarten, the elementary school starts from the age of 6, the middle classes - from 13, the senior school - from 16 years. Foreign students usually live in host families
- Tuition fees: the cost of the programs will be from 20,000 $ AUD per year + registration fee, deposit, service fee, examination fees, air tickets, transfer, medical insurance, visa fees and consular fees
- Command of the language: it is necessary to demonstrate a sufficient level of language proficiency in an interview with a teacher of the school
- The academic year in Australia begins in January and is divided into four quarters
- During a special test to identify knowledge of school subjects, the student should show results not lower than the average.