During its existence, the System Technology Institute has evolved to a wide network of colleges and high schools throughout the country: about 100 branches - this was achieved due to the high quality of education and love for their work. The Institute offers programs in the field of tourism, hotel and restaurant business, information and computer disciplines, art and science.
The institute’s diploma is appreciated by employers in many countries: graduates receive the necessary knowledge, backed up by practical skills, for the further opening of a business and employment in prestigious positions. The university management takes care of each student, provides comfortable conditions and offers effective programs.
Courses are prepared for college programs, after graduation you can start building a career in various companies. Popular courses on computer technology, tourism, culinary art.
Programs are based on advanced courses. Particularly popular: business management, IT-sphere, restaurant and hotel business, trade.
Graduates receive a bachelor's degree, valued at large international companies. Popular programs include information technology, computer science, the consumer sector, management, and engineering.
Living in the Philippines is low cost, which is important for international students: renting a room in remote areas of the city is possible for $ 68 per month, in the center - $ 109 per month. You can rent a one-room apartment from $ 100 per month, options in the central areas of the city will cost $ 180 per month or more. Food will require separate expenses in the region of $ 120-180 per month.
Students from different countries study at the university - they get to know each other, organize interest groups, participate in creative and other events. The Philippines is an interesting state: in your free time you can go on excursions or relax on the ocean.
System Technology Institute has modern equipment in classrooms, recreation areas and sports facilities. Students get practical skills in special centers and laboratories equipped with the latest technology, computer classes and libraries are available.
Additional financial expenses of a student will range from $ 110 per month: payment of utilities, tickets for public transport, payment for mobile communications, leisure activities.
Depending on the chosen program, the requirements differ: somewhere it is enough to pay for the course and go through an interview, somewhere else you need to pass an additional specialized exam in the chosen discipline.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.