Sumy State University is considered one of the most popular higher educational institutions in Ukraine. It is a public institution, founded in 1948. Sumy State University (SSU) is geographically located in the city of Sumy.
At present, Sumy State University is in the TOP 10 best institutions of the country, taking the 6th place. In the list of prestigious international universities, he is now at 825 positions. According to the Webometrics rating, SSU ranks 4th in the world-wide internet rating of Ukrainian higher education institutions as of 2018. By the quality of teaching, he is in the TOP 300.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The main building of Sumy State University is located within the city of Sumy. It is equipped with a large library, a comfortable hostel for foreign citizens, a sports complex and playgrounds, canteens. University publishes the following publications:
The institution is a member of various university associations. Among them:
Educational buildings of the university are equipped with modern technology and equipped with powerful laboratories.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.