Donetsk National University is a leading university in Donetsk, a leading scientific and educational complex, which conducts educational programs with the involvement of leading specialists from the region's backbone enterprises.
DNU is a classical university that offers the same number of programs in the natural and humanitarian cycles, which allows you to get an integrated education.
The university unites:
Donetsk National University offers educational programs for bachelors, specialists, masters in 158 areas. Educational process is conducted in Russian.
List of educational directions:
Quick overview of directions:
List of Master's degree:
The DonNU campus unites 6 residences for 4302 seats, a sports ground, a dining room for 130 seats, a youth student center, administrative and industrial premises, workshops. The total area of the campus is 4 hectares.
DonNU pays great attention to cultural life. On the basis of the student club and MSC "Brigantina" there are youth (amateur) art associations and interest clubs. For students, all conditions have been created for the development of creative abilities, the manifestation of initiative, the organization of free time.
The university pays academic and social scholarships.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.