National Pedagogical University named after M.P. Drahomanova is a state university and is considered one of the leading universities in Ukraine. In total there are 8 campuses of this university.
The educational institution offers full-time, part-time, distance and evening education.
The teaching staff includes 2500 qualified teachers, 1000 of whom are candidates, professors or doctors of sciences.
The university offers training at 17 faculties: psychology, physical and mathematical, political science and law, arts, computer science and others.
The university collaborates with several other educational institutions around the world (about 50 countries in total).
Students are offered training in 50 undergraduate educational programs. University graduates have a sufficient level of knowledge and are competitive.
The university offers tuition at 52 graduate educational programs. During training, equal attention is paid to both theoretical and practical knowledge.
National Pedagogical University named after M.P. Drahomanova has 7 own dormitories. Students are offered accommodation in rooms for 1-4 people, which are equipped with everything necessary for everyday life.
Meals are not included in the price: students can cook for themselves or eat in cafes and restaurants in the city.
The university has its own library, reading rooms and several gyms with all the necessary equipment. In classrooms, modern equipment is installed. The university has research centers and research laboratories; fast wireless Internet is available throughout.
The academic year at the university is divided into academic semesters (six months).
For admission to the university for undergraduate applicants must provide a certificate of secondary education, for admission to a magistracy will require a diploma of higher education.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.