Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute has the status of a prestigious higher educational institution of Ukraine. At the same time, Kharkov Polytechnical Institute (KPI) has a state form of ownership. The first students began studying here in 1885. The main building of the university is located in the vicinity of Kharkov.
Many Ukrainian students dream of enrolling in the fifth most prestigious university in the country. This assessment of the Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute exposes the national academic rating of Ukraine. According to international experts, this school is constantly included in the 5% of the world's best educational centers. The institute diploma is quoted not only in Ukraine, but also abroad. The reputation of the university with employers makes it possible to employ KPI graduates immediately after graduation.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
By European standards, KPI is a secondary school. Its capacity is 13,000 student places. Foreigners also enjoy the right to enter KPI on a par with Ukrainian youth. It is worth noting a large percentage of foreign nationals (about 20%) among university students. High-quality teaching is carried out by 2,200 specialists. Some of them are teachers who came from abroad. A university may offer students several international exchange programs. Detailed information on participation in them is in social networks related to the Kharkov Polytechnic Institute.
The Institute is rightly proud of its academic library. The hostel is available to all comers.
Kharkiv University can always be found in the lists of permanent members of EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATION.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.