Vienna is very popular for study and recreation for students in the summer. Summer in Vienna is an excellent choice, because it is one of the most beautiful cities in Austria, in which, going on a simple walk, one can not but stumble upon a cultural heritage. Here a large number of museums and galleries, cozy streets and palaces, so this city will especially like esthetes, creative natures, who love music and art. For students, excellent programs have been developed that combine an acquaintance with Austria with learning and language practice.
Features of educational programs for students for the summer in Vienna
- In Vienna, you can achieve high results, studying both English and German - this is facilitated by the intercultural environment that arises in the camp. Programs for students for the summer involve 15-20 hours of academic studies. In their free time students are waiting for the most fascinating electives and events
- Another feature of the summer camps in England - unlimited possibilities in the part of the excursion program, thanks to which study and rest in Vienna become unforgettable. Students are waiting for bike tours around the city, visits to the Opera and Theater, various museums and galleries, visiting the best park of the country Prater Amusement Park and much more.
- Experienced teachers work in Vienna's schools, as does the staff as a whole, which ensures constant monitoring of students. In the camp for students, a calm and safe environment is created for study and recreation.
The best summer schools in Vienna: vacation programs and prices
- In Vienna, there are top language schools in the country, opening summer courses for students. One such school is the Amadeus International School Vienna. The doors of the summer camp are open for students aged 11-16 who want to improve their knowledge of English or German. For education in the camp does not require high language skills: for children with poor language knowledge or for students with a high level of knowledge, they will select effective language programs. The best Vienna teachers work in the camps, which adhere to the principles of individual and communicative approach. In their free time, students will have a large number of electives to choose from: sports classes, acting courses, engineering studies and much more. The cost of education in the camp will be from 1,180 €.
- ActiLingua Academy is Vienna's leading school. The summer camp at the school has won great popularity thanks to carefully thought-out programs combining academic studies and full rest. The best teachers from Vienna are the educational model, which is characterized by practical orientation and intensity. In addition, the school is popular with parents and students due to the favorable location for recreation: the school is located in the Posolsky district, near which there is a park zone, shopping and entertainment infrastructure. During the vacation period, German language courses for foreigners (age 12-19 years) begin to work. Accommodation and meals (boarding) are organized on the territory of the camp. Students are waiting for a rich entertainment program: adventure trips, walks, sightseeing and much more. The cost of education will be from 1,156 €.
- DID Deutsch-Institut Wien is a language school that has earned an impeccable reputation for providing educational services to foreign students. In summer time, a children's summer camp starts to work, which will provide a quality educational course with learning English and a good holiday in the heart of Vienna. The German language course for summer is perfect for children with poor knowledge of the language and higher. Education in the summer camp will make it possible to achieve good results: the best teachers strive to give students a variety of linguistic material necessary for everyday communication. Situations from real life are being studied, therefore, the students of the camp will receive only the most current knowledge, the most modern and practical vocabulary, and learn a lot about the culture of Austria. The cost of education for 2 weeks will be from 1,400 €.
- The Humboldt-Institut Wien school has developed summer balanced German courses for students aged 15-18. The language school consists of various departments located in different parts of the city and beyond, so students can choose their own place of residence and study: accommodation in the capital city , a vibrant metropolis or in a comfortable cozy town located in a beautiful area. The course is quite intensive: it consists of 30 lessons per week, there are homework assignments. This program is suitable for students with different levels of language proficiency. The main requirement for students is the desire to develop and the readiness for intensive rhythm of learning and active participation in activities. The program includes a large number of interactive and role-playing games. The cost of education in the camp for 2 weeks will be from 1,940 €.