- Advantages of children's camps in Madrid
- Cultural leisure for students
- Recreational leisure camps and schools for students
- Types of courses for students
- Examples of popular camps and schools in Madrid
Madrid is the capital of Spain and the largest city of this country, a huge metropolis with a huge number of parks and green spaces. From Madrid it is convenient to get to any point of Spain, which means that an extensive excursion program is provided! The sunny Spanish city has a large selection of language camps for international students, where academic English and Spanish classes can be combined with football training, and this option is suitable for both boys and girls. For each type of education you can choose the required intensity depending on the level of preparation, wishes and goals, and programs for children with poor language knowledge are available. Sports training is also conducted in Spanish or English.
Advantages of children's camps in Madrid
- Spanish is the third most common in the world
- high quality of education
- immersion in the language environment
- intercultural environment
- great variety of elective classes
- the opportunity to engage in football at a professional level
- prestigious and elite schools for students
- a visit to the historically important places of Madrid.
Cultural leisure for students
Madrid is one of the sunniest and most beautiful cities in Europe and has a huge number of historical heritage sites. The sights impress with their beauty and will be remembered for a long time by your children!
- The Queen Sofia Art Center
- historic city of Segovia
- The City of Salamanca
- medieval center of Toledo
- foothill monastery of El Escorial
- Alcalá de Henares
Recreational leisure camps and schools for students
The goal of teachers is to make the children's stay in the camp memorable and exciting, to attract students with interesting activities. Depending on the possibilities of the camp, students have the opportunity not only to study or play, but also to engage in other areas:
- classes in the chess club
- judo and other martial arts
- running on special tracks
- handball or volleyball
- classes in the music studio
- choreographic classes.
Such opportunities will make it possible to discover new talents in students, develop skills or simply help them to have a good time.
Types of courses for students
- The program of the music school - available accommodation options: half board (only in the daytime on weekdays) or full board (accommodation and education on weekdays). Includes lessons in choreography and music, entertainment and excursions.
- Program with football trainings - professional trainers are engaged daily with students on individual operating hours; can be combined with linguistic courses.
- The program with amusements and adventures is very rich and exciting for students: English lessons, master classes, music and drama, handicraft workshops, sports, outdoor activities.
- The supporting summer program is designed for students who have not achieved high enough results during the main academic year. Thanks to the individual approach, difficulties in the school curriculum are revealed and all problems are carefully studied, knowledge gaps are being filled.
- Language immersion in the study of English: the program is designed to accommodate students on the school grounds in a boarding house. Classes are conducted with native speakers in an informal setting, most of the time is given to practical classes.
- The course "Spanish for foreign students" is taught by native speakers. The school provides a large number of field trips and excursions to completely immerse themselves not only in the language environment, but also cultural. The students gain theoretical knowledge during trips, excursions, games and entertainment.
Examples of popular camps and schools in Madrid
- Enforex Madrid Summer Camp is designed for students from 5 to 18 years old: it is customary to communicate in Spanish or English (depending on the chosen program) during classes and during the rest. Experienced teachers are native speakers: they specialize in teaching Spanish or English as a foreign language, take into account the peculiarities of the perception of the language by foreign students.
- Home Language International. Specialists will select a family for the students who will satisfy his requirements as much as possible - each family undergoes a thorough check, and then is on regular monitoring. For the duration of the host family's stay, contacts with representatives of your native language are completely excluded, and thanks to "language isolation" - living in the host family of the teacher - the best way to effectively immerse in the language environment. Classes are taught by the individual program teacher, focusing only on one student. You can practice this knowledge during field visits or with family members.
- The private boarding house Colegio Montfort is ranked in TOP-5 of Madrid schools and TOP-7 of the best private educational institutions of the country. There is a school in a quiet suburb - the town of Loeches, 28 km from the center of Madrid. On the territory there are indoor and outdoor swimming pools, recreation rooms, a multipurpose sports hall, games rooms, a library and a private cinema. The school is accredited by London Trinity College and works as an official exam center for spoken English (here you can get a certificate of the GESE Trinity College of London, confirming the excellent level of English).
- Football Academy Edukick Madrid. The camp program combines academic studies, football coaching with professional coaches, exciting on-site activities and leisure on campus. A summer football camp for students from 10 years old provides for linguistic classes in the morning and sports training in the daytime daily on weekdays. For living the school offers private apartments within walking distance from the academy.
- OISE Madrid language school is within walking distance from the tourist attractions of Madrid, and students can live in host families or in a school residence. The school is equipped with modern technical equipment, and the campus is all necessary for sports and games.
Spanish and English courses can be combined with football lessons (with FC Arsenal), tennis or horse riding. On campus there is a swimming pool, handball and basketball court, tennis court, photo studio.