- TOP-5 requirements for foreign applicants entering Austrian schools
- Features of admission to the international boarding school Amadeus International School Vienna
In Austria, there are many quality programs for foreign students, especially in secondary schools. Students can get an international education and get serious advantages for entering a foreign university. Admission conditions for entering Austrian schools will help you figure out where to start the studying and what to look for on the way to foreign education.
TOP-5 requirements for foreign applicants entering Austrian schools
Requirement 1: One of the most popular reasons for refusal of a selection committee is related to non-compliance with the deadlines for filing documents. The fact is there are no uniform requirements and each school sets its own time limits for filing an application, because it is so important to clarify information long before the receipt and prepare a set of documents in advance.
Requirement 2: Age features may be somewhat of an obstacle when enrolling in private boarding schools. Not all schools allow independent residence in boarding houses for children under 12 years old and not every school can find primary school programs.
Requirement 3: Good language skills are one of the main requirements. Decent communication skills, listening, reading and writing are very important for successful studying abroad. The applicant must demonstrate language proficiency during an interview with a representative of the school. In addition, a mandatory requirement is a language test certificate.
Requirement 4: Parents need to provide a certificate from the bank in order to confirm their solvency.
Requirement 5: Good scores and knowledge will provide a candidate with many benefits. Introductory tests, report card for two years from the previous place, as well as communication with a representative of the school should show the level of intellectual development and education of a student.
The most current information you can get from SMAPSE experts: they will help you avoid unforeseen difficulties in the passage of registrations and control the procedure for processing and review of the application by the selection committee. SMAPSE is the official representative of Austrian educational institutions.
Consider admission conditions to the schools in Austria on the example of the TOP educational institution.
Features of admission to the international boarding school Amadeus International School Vienna
Amadeus International School Vienna is an international private school, a prestigious Viennese educational institution that guarantees the subsequent admission to the leading universities and higher schools in Europe.
- The school provides programs for children over 6 years old, but the hostel is allowed to live for students who have reached the age of 12 years
- Students start studying from September-December, the periods of documents delivery are recommended to be clarified by SMAPSE experts
- Sufficient language proficiency is confirmed in the interview. Also, a student provides a language test certificate
- Acquaintance with the curriculum is useful when passing the entrance exam + it is necessary to provide information about the progress in the last two years of study from the previous school
- Tuition fees depend on the type of program and is about 14000 euros.
Conditions for entering Austrian schools are slightly different from other European schools: the main thing for admission is advance and thorough preparation. It is more easy and simple to enter with SMAPSE.