- Advantages of summer intensities in English in Great Britain
- Summer Intensive English in England, UK for children and schoolchildren: features, timetable, training options
- Summer intensity in English in England, UK for children and schoolchildren: prices, cost
- Top 5 summer camps with intensive programs in the UK
Summer intensity in English in England, Great Britain for children and schoolchildren allows you to immerse yourself in the international environment, get to know the representatives of different countries, seriously improve the level of the language and just have fun. The undisputed leader in the number of summer camps with the study of English for children and schoolchildren is the United Kingdom. By the way, the cost of participation in the British intensive program can be very different: from budget options to elite ones.
Advantages of summer intensities in English in Great Britain
- British education, recognized as one of the best in the world;
- High level of organization of the academic program and leisure;
- Flexible pricing policy, which makes education accessible to different groups of the population;
- A large number of prestigious educational institutions, on the basis of which summer schools are organized;
- The opportunity to get acquainted with the top British schools , colleges and universities ;
- Effective progress in learning the language;
- Additional classes - sports, creativity, hobbies;
- A diverse cultural and entertainment program;
- 100% security - all children are under guardianship;
- Highly qualified teachers, staff and staff;
- Accommodation in comfortable conditions;
- A different level of language - including for children with zero knowledge of English.
Summer Intensive English in England, UK for children and schoolchildren: features, timetable, training options
Students of summer schools are usually divided into four age groups: 3-7, 8-11, 12-15 and 16-18. Participation of even the youngest children does not cause any special problems, as guardianship is provided in all camps. Students are monitored around the clock by specially trained personnel who speak the child's native language and are in contact with their parents 24 hours a day.
The system of instruction even in the most intensive programs is characterized by a relaxed atmosphere, especially in comparison with standard school education. Language lessons are held on weekdays before lunch, and in the evening and on weekends children are engaged in sports, creativity or entertainment. The training is designed so that the load is perceived easily and naturally. Professional teachers who have high qualifications and rich work experience create a comfortable, "home" atmosphere, where everyone receives individual attention and consultations, is not afraid to express an opinion and ask questions.
In the UK, the camps organize not only linguistic courses, but also intensive thematic ones: adventure, sports or creative. Such schools combine with the study of English other activities:
- Academic camps. Here pupils are engaged in the program of general subjects: mathematics, chemistry, physics, biology, economics and others. To such educational institutions it is possible to carry Oxbridge, where foreigners and Russian students are trained for admission to elite English universities;
- Pre-university training. Such summer schools work primarily at universities and are designed to prepare for admission to a particular higher educational institution;
- Preparation for IB and A-level. Summer programs of this type are organized at boarding schools. Here pupils can prepare and pass one of the international examinations;
- The program "English + Sport". This is a summer vacation option for schoolchildren who like to actively spend time. Here, the guys can practice their favorite sport and at the same time improve their level of English;
- Preparation for a private school abroad . This training course helps children prepare for entering prestigious English schools . As part of the program, the summer camp students are improving English and improving their knowledge of general subjects.
Thanks to a well-designed program, high professionalism of employees and full immersion in the language environment, students in a short time intensively make significant progress in the level of English.
Foreign students are also offered extra-curricular classes in various areas:
- Sports. Classes are conducted by professional trainers in compliance with all safety rules. During the shift you can significantly improve the level of your skills in one form or another of sports;
- Creative. Here you can choose from the broadest list - from the theory of cinema and journalism to design;
- Scientific. Language classes alternate with studies in science. The directions can be both developing and professional - for those who plan to enter the educational institutions. Today, technical directions are especially popular: robotics, computer science, IT, modeling;
- Recreation and entertainment. Excursion and tourist trips, visiting of cities and sights of Britain.
Summer intensity in English in England, UK for children and schoolchildren: prices, cost
The exact cost of the summer intensive courses for children in England depends on several main factors: the prestige of the institution, the type of accommodation (the school's residence, the host family) and the after-hour program. On average, the price range ranges from £ 2500 to £ 10,000 in two weeks.
Top 5 summer camps with intensive programs in the UK
- Oxford Summer Academy . This educational organization is included in the list of the best language schools in the country. During training, foreign students choose for themselves two areas - the main program (major) and additional (minor) + one elective. The educational process takes place on the campus of the legendary Oxford University, and the students live in one of the old colleges of the campus - St. Edmund Hall;
- King's College London (KLC) . This summer school for high school students is organized on the basis of one of the leading British universities in London. Here they help to prepare for entering the university in the following areas: law, political science, psychology, business management, anatomy, science or technology, anatomy. Residents of the summer school live in a residence on campus. In addition to the academic program, the students of the camp are provided with an introductory cultural program for the British capital;
- Academic Summer. This training center offers to children from 15 to 18 years of the program of preparation for training in the senior classes on A-Level or IB. A summer educational course can be taken in one of the cities to choose from - London, Cambridge, Bristol. The curriculum lasts two weeks, each student forms from those subjects in which he is most interested;
- Bromsgrove School . Prestigious private school offers two leading programs for children and schoolchildren. The first one is called Summer Vacation Course and is suitable for schoolchildren of all ages, since it includes the study of English in its main aspects (grammar, vocabulary and speech). The second program, the Academic Preparation Course, is an intensive course of preparation for schooling at a boarding school abroad. In addition to studying the language, the course implies working with disciplines from the school curriculum;
- St. Clare's Oxford . The summer program of preparation for the training course IB takes place in the college since 1977. Summer intensity in English in England, the UK for children and schoolchildren is suitable for those who plan to study in the corresponding program or simply enter British leading universities with high ratings. Each week on shifts is devoted to the study of certain disciplines: Russian and literature, natural sciences and art, mathematics and humanities.
Our company will select you and your child an intensive program with the study of English for the summer holidays. With our help, you can choose courses in the UK of the appropriate level and subjects with the best prices for them.