- Types of accommodation with the participation of students in the summer programs in Paris
- Entertaining program for children
- Educational courses for students in summer schools in Paris
- Examples of elite and prestigious camps in Paris
Combining study and summer holidays abroad provides a unique opportunity get acquainted with one of the most beautiful, romantic cities in the world.
In Paris, very interesting excursion programs - they are made by experienced professionals, so that students are involved in the process of studying French history. Field trips help to learn French, because so students immerse themselves in the language environment in the city. The city is filled with artists and musicians, world-famous museums are located throughout the city. A summer camp abroad is a place where students meet new friends, make new adventures, visit new places, enjoy the sun and culture of France.
First of all, the summer school is a place where students rest, make new acquaintances and actively spend time in the open air. Classes in a foreign school are conducted by native speakers and take into account all the individual wishes of the students. Language camps are a place where daily academic classes are held and students are not bored, as lessons are conducted in unusual form, for example, it is allowed to play and communicate on topics of interest right during classes.
Types of accommodation with the participation of students in the summer programs in Paris
Standard accommodation options are available:
- host family
- apartment of affiliate programs
- hotel or a rented apartment
- the residence of the school.
Living in the residence of the school, you can feel that you live in one large family, consisting of representatives of different nationalities. Students live in comfortable rooms for several people.
Living in a host family, you can fully immerse yourself in the cultural environment of Paris, see how the French families live, what their family traditions are; Possible accommodation for 1-2 people. Families participating in the summer camp program are carefully supervised by the school administration.
Entertaining program for children
Life in Paris is filled with art, beautiful architecture and classical music. Excursion programs at schools are very diverse, they are made according to personal wishes by the student:
- The Loire Valley
- Chambord Castle
- City of Blois
- Place Châtelet
- The Louvre
- Eiffel Tower.
Schools are equipped with the necessary modern equipment for conducting lessons, and the following leisure activities are organized on campus territory:
- city walks
- a trip to Disneyland
- a trip to the park Asterix
- Mountain bike
- aqua aerobics
- table tennis
- water polo
- mini football
- horseback riding
After attending a summer program abroad, students gain self-confidence, they develop new hobbies, reveal talents and personal potential.
Educational courses for students in summer schools in Paris
Teachers and educators are doing everything possible to ensure the full and intensive immersion of students in the language environment. Students constantly communicate in the studied language not only during lessons, but also during sports, recreation and practical classes. Joint activities for the participants of the summer program contribute to the exchange of experience and communication between young people from different cultures.
Teachers pay attention to each child to help him quickly adapt to the curriculum and achieve their goals. Every day the teacher controls the student's achievements to be sure that the developed program is effective for him. During intensive education the student can be prepared for further education abroad, moving abroad, raising the general level of knowledge, breaking down the language barrier.
Examples of elite and prestigious camps in Paris
- Children's summer school OISE in Paris. The network of international schools around the world is always of high quality and professionalism. The summer camp in Paris specializes in intensive French language courses and aims to acquaint the participants of the summer program with the Parisian culture and history. The education lasts from 8:30 to 17:30 with a break for lunch. The OISE school is located in one of the most beautiful areas - Mare - and occupies a beautiful old mansion of the XVII century.
- ACCORD French Language School has a high ranking among prestigious French schools. The summer program is held in the south of Paris in the residence - the boarding house of Saint Nicholas - the school also collaborates with participants in partner programs for the placement of students. A day school is available for students from 6-13 years old, accommodation in the campus of the school is allowed from 13-17 years. Oral communication is one of the main priorities of the summer program, the language of instruction is French.
- Sprachcaffe Paris Language School. Sprachcaffe is a network of international schools around the world. Summer program in Paris is provided for students from 14 years: this course is ideal for those who appreciate the adventure nature of education and a lot of communication with representatives of different countries. Required level of knowledge of the French language for admission: A1. The objectives of the summer program: to break down the language barrier and learn French spoken language. The size of the group is up to 12 people.
- Summer Camp CERAN Paris is located in a picturesque and well-kept suburb of Paris. Language of instruction is English: students are tested online for distribution before the admission to the school for distribution by groups and drawing up an individual program. Classes and auditoriums are equipped with interactive and computer equipment, there is a multimedia laboratory and a comfortable recreation area. 28 hours a week for language classes, 18 hours for sports activities, an extensive excursion program. The camp is designed for the simultaneous residence and studying of 120 children.