- Language programs for students in the camp
- Tuition fees in the prestigious children's camp in Brighton
- Examples of children's summer camps in Brighton
A summer trip to Brighton will bring a lot of new and vivid impressions to your children: this unique place on the coast of the English Channel will surprise with a variety of linguistic, sports programs and leisure. Children's camps in Brighton receive excellent reviews from students who have already completed a course abroad.
Particular attention is paid to language programs for foreign students with leading teachers of Great Britain. Available excursion and adventure programs:
- sightseeing tours in London
- the Covent Garden area
- Camden Market neighborhood
- visiting the West End show
- excursions to the British Museum
- National Gallery
- Madame Tussauds museum
- national portrait gallery
- Museum of National History
- scientific museum
- Tower of London
- Westminster Abbey
- boat cruises on the Thames
- Buckingham Palace.
Language programs for students in the camp
When entering a summer school with the study of English each student submits an entrance test, which is necessary to determine his level of knowledge and distribution by group. Teachers regularly monitor the progress of students, and at the end of the summer program, students take the final test, which determines the results of education. In addition, you can take an exam (for example, IELTS or FCE ) and get a certificate that confirms the level of knowledge. At the lessons the following directions are studied:
- listening (listening comprehension)
- vocabulary (active vocabulary expansion)
- written speech
- speaking (spoken English)
- phonetics (correct pronunciation, accent correction)
- improvement of communicative abilities.
The intensity of the classes varies from 15 to 25 hours per week. While attending a language camp abroad, you can take IELTS courses or a program to prepare for CAE. Programs for children with poor language knowledge have been developed.
Tuition fees in the prestigious children's camp in Brighton
The price of language programs depends on the chosen duration, its subject and intensity. In addition to the language course itself, the cost of the tour includes: accommodation, meals, transfer, study materials, excursions and entertainment.
Additional costs: round-trip airfare, payment for visa center services, payment of consular fees, additional excursions or linguistic studies, examination fees, compulsory medical insurance, notary and interpreter fees, entrance fee to school.
Examples of children's summer camps in Brighton
- Language School LAL Brighton operates on the basis of American Express Community Stadium. The camp's residence is located at the University of Sussex, and the University of Brighton gives students the opportunity to use sports infrastructure. For the summer there is a program for students from 12 to 17 years old in English and an additional course on football. During the academic studies, students learn vocabulary, grammar, practice in listening, reading, writing, developing spoken language, supplementing the vocabulary. Based on the results of the football course, participants improve their playing skills in football, while improving English.
- The language school EC Brighton provides 20 lessons of English a week with the study of theory and practical exercises + 5 times a week to conduct entertainment programs and excursions. During the education at the European Center Brighton, students can get acquainted with the sights of the resort city, enjoy beach activities.
- The Bedes Brighton summer camp has created three programs for students for the summer: an academic English program, IELTS courses, a preparation course for CAE for students from 15 to 20 years old. Summer courses at the Bedes Brighton school for 15 hours a week are designed for students with a level of preparation from A2 (Pre-Intermediate) to C2 (Advanced, Advanced). If the student plans to attend an intensive course - 25 lessons per week - his level of knowledge of English should be at least B1 (Intermediate). The school is famous for its location, because the camp is in the territory of South Downs National Park.
- Ardingly College Summer School British Study Centres BSC has the following programs for vacation time: a summer English course, an English language program for future leaders, programs with learning English with water sports and tennis. The language centers of the British Study Centers (BSC) network are highly rated and include the TOP of the best educational institutions: they are very prestigious to study in them, because highly qualified teachers work with students daily to achieve high results.