Los Angeles (Hollywood) camp on Sunset Boulevard is a perfect place to study English on vacation. It offers practical programs, carefully planned and professionally organized extra-curricular activities. Teaching English in the camp of adolescents is in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. In their free time, they can see the most famous sights of Hollywood. Many of them are located 5 minutes walk from the educational building of the summer camp.
Short information. Standard English course with an emphasis on speech development.
About the course. The program with an academic load of 15 hours per week includes lessons in the form of interactive, extra-curricular activities. Every day 3-4 classes are held in the training center. Extra-curricular activities on the campus and beyond allow you to improve your acquired skills and consolidate the material you have completed.
Students age: 16+ years (from 15 years for groups)
Dates of the beginning: 15, 22, 29.06; 6, 13, 20, 27.07; 3, 10, 17.08 (from 2 weeks).
Requirements for admission: English - elementary.
The result of the training: the practice of spoken English, the development of general language skills, the overcoming of the language barrier.
Class size: 15 people.
Lesson duration: 45 minutes.
] The cost includes: studies, events, excursions, sports.
Accommodation is offered in the family and residence. Accommodation is available for students over 16 years old, for groups of 15 years. In the family and residence are available 1-2-bed rooms. Meals - half board.
Cost of living:
At leisure, international students of the summer camp in Hollywood will not be bored. Like other best summer camps in the US , the center offers students sports games, individual training, dancing, walking around the training center, all kinds of entertainment (discos, parties, karaoke, etc.). Excursions for the participants of the program are organized in Griffith Park, at the Walk of Fame, in Beverly Hills, Universal Studios. Also, students can shop in the numerous shopping centers of Los Angeles, relax on the beach of Santa Monica.
The camp provides morning, afternoon classes.
The language center has spacious classrooms, computer, media center, own Wi-Fi point, cafeteria. There is also a cozy living room in the building for rest at the changes.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.