In the modern business environment, in the face of enormous competition, skills in a laconic, accessible and competent way to tell about a product or service are in maximum demand. It is extremely important to be able to convey the right information to the public in the right format - in person or through the media.
Students can obtain knowledge in this area at the faculties of Advertising and Public Relations. And education received abroad significantly increases the chances of building a successful career both in your home country and in foreign companies. Therefore, in this article we propose to talk about the necessary skills for admission to a foreign university in this specialty, as well as, using the example of a higher educational institution - the British University of Bangor University in Wales - to consider the conditions of admission and some features of the life of a foreign student.
Creative thinking and the ability to introduce a non-standard approach to solving various issues are the basis for successful education and further building a career in the field of advertising and public relations. Being an intermediary between a commercial enterprise, state or private person and society, the specialist forms the image, draws up a strategic development plan and fully represents the customer. At the same time, information is provided in a specific way in accordance with the concept - diplomacy, logic and rhetoric also constitute an important cluster of specialty.
Currently, the profession of a specialist in advertising and public relations is in great demand. Graduates of universities can apply their professional activities in the following areas:
- development and implementation of advertising campaigns to promote goods and services
- increasing the competitiveness of an organization or a product by strengthening its image and market position
- building public relations
- implementation of targeted, mass and business communications using special techniques and technologies.
Bangor University, Wales
At the prestigious university in Great Britain, at the University of Bangor, foreign students, in equal measure with the British, can receive higher education of the highest quality. Currently, the university offers 5 faculties, which combine departments and institutes of various orientations, leading to a bachelor's or master's degree. Among them there are specialties studying marketing, advertising and public relations.
Requirements for admission:
- language exam results IELTS 6.0 ( TOEFL , PTE)
- certificate equivalent to British requirements (through the annual Foundation or A-level preparatory program)
- motivational essay, where the choice of a specialty is justified
- letters of recommendation from teachers
- Bank statement.