St. Michaels University Private School
Description of St. Michaels University Private School
- Year of foundation: 1906
- Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Age of students: 13+
- Number of students: 985
- Type of studying: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language learning: English.
One of the most prestigious private schools invites you to enroll on proven and effective high school programs. The school has developed a comprehensive system - five principles have been formed in teaching students:
- Development of critical thinking
- The pursuit of self-realization
- Character strength development
- Pedantry in everything.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in St. Michaels University Private School
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students have three comfortable residences: students live in rooms for 2 persons with a bathroom, a wardrobe, a desk.
Activities St. Michaels University Private School
- Field hockey
The school has the following extracurricular circles:
- School of Photography
- Language club
- Theater School
- School of Music
- Literary club.
- The school has a high ranking and a well-deserved reputation: the school is in the TOP-5 schools of Canada in the AP program
- AP Capstone's unique research-focused course
- The school cooperates with a large number of universities and facilitates the admission process.
- The pride of the school - students who achieve great success in sports, politics and art
- 39 disciplines can be studied at an advanced level.
- Excellent ratio of teachers and students - 1 to 12
- The school has 130 international students, including 3 Russian-language pupils (according to the latest data)
- Great conditions.
Facilities and equipment at St. Michaels University Private School
The school is located in the amazing city of Victoria, where blooming trees are fragrant almost all year round. On the school territory there are modern, recently renovated student infrastructure facilities:
- Educational buildings
- Science Centers
- Language Labs
- Sports Hall
- Playing fields
- Music studio
- Studios of creativity.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year is divided into semesters:
- January March
- April June.
The course price already includes:
- Educational program
- Accommodation in a comfortable residence in a room for 2 people
- Educational materials
What is extra paid:
- Registration fee
- Consular fee
- School uniform
- Custodial services and more.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Students are interviewed by phone
- Pass the entrance test
- Provide letters of recommendation from the previous place of study
- Demonstrate a high level of language.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about St. Michaels University Private School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.