TAIE International Institute Private School
Description of TAIE International Institute Private School
- Year of foundation: 1998
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Age of students: 14+
- Type of training: mixed
- Type of accommodation: boarding house, host family
- Language learning: English.
TAIE International Institute is an international boarding private school in Canada for high school students, founded in 1988. The educational institution offers high-quality language and academic training for foreigners.
The school has gained a high reputation and is considered exemplary thanks to an effective teaching method and its teaching philosophy: much attention is paid not only to the intellectual development of students, but also to their education. One of the main values at school is considered to be self-reliance, leadership qualities, and the disclosure of the potential of each student.
University partner schools:
- University of regina
- University of winnipeg
- Trent university
- Lakehead university
- Royal Roads University
- Centennial college
- Confederation College
- Cambrian College.
Benefits of learning :
- Location in the city center
- Practice-oriented schedule
- Flexible curriculum
- Quality programs recognized by the international community
- Excellent preparation - graduates of the school with 100% confidence go to universities
- The school paves the way for top universities and colleges
- Individual learning principle
- Small classes
- The ratio of teachers to students 1 to 8
- Comfortable accommodation
- Healthy and varied diet
- Multicultural environment
- Additional schedule of various circles and electives.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in TAIE International Institute Private School
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are offered accommodation in a comfortable residence in rooms for 1-4 people or in host families. The school seeks to provide students with the best and most comfortable conditions. Students have many options, as the school has several residences for those who are older are invited to live in the city center. Living in the center will allow you to get acquainted with economic and business life in Canada.
- Safe environment
- Comfortable conditions
- Constant help and support
- Free internet
- School self-discipline: the school staff constantly checks the rooms of students, teaches them the proper organization of space, cleanliness and a healthy lifestyle in general.
Activities TAIE International Institute Private School
The International Institute seeks to create optimal conditions for the disclosure of students' potential - for this purpose the school has developed a program called Learning without Boundary. The program offers students unique opportunities to engage in their favorite hobbies or to explore Canada in their free time: so students can use the resources of the entire city in their studies.
Students can spend their free time on campus or outside of it: visit world-famous museums and exhibitions or go to a sports complex in the cultural and historical center at Ryerson University, another option is to go to the library, which has about a million books .
A wide range of leisure options at the university proves that real education does not end with the classroom audience.
- English club
- Media Club
- Drama club
Facilities and equipment at TAIE International Institute Private School
The school (main building) is located in the city center, other educational institutions of the city are located nearby. The school has the following infrastructure facilities:
- Educational complex
- Football Fields
- Rugby Field
- Hockey field
- Tennis courts
- Sports complex
- Drawing studio
- theatre studio
- Music classes
The sports complex Maple Leaf Gardens was built in 1931 and has a territory of more than 20 thousand square meters. It was reconstructed and today is part of Ryerson University. TAIE students have the unique opportunity to visit the complex, the ice rink and the hockey arena. The complex is located next to the school: you will need to spend no more than a minute to get to it.
Admission dates and extra charges
Basic expenses for admission:
$ 300 CAD
Training in the main program
$ 25,500 CAD (10 credits) and $ 21,200 CAD (8 credits) per year
$ 750 CAD
Clubs and events
$ 1000 CAD
From 7000-23000 $ CAD
4800 $ CAD
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about TAIE International Institute Private School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.