- KKCL School is:
- A few more facts about KKCL winter camp and the Go Create program:
- Trips, Tours and Excursions
- Travel to other cities (one city per week)
- Event examples and sport
- The cost of the program is £ 635.40
KKCL School in London makes a special offer for the winter holidays for children from 10 to 17 years old. These fantastic 2 weeks will be held on the basis of KKCL Harrow School.
During these two weeks children will have an opportunity to spend time on excursions and special lessons.
KKCL School is:
- London School accredited by the British Consulate thatoffers English courses for adults and children
- English Language Center KKCLoffers a unique program Go Create - Do it yourself, where children not only learn the language, but also create video clips, audio clips, learn theatrical art and animation
- Go Create program improved by teachers - professionals in film production, music arts and web design
- The Go Create program was checked by the British Consulate and received excellent grades for program development
- Technology use and project-orientation (at the end of the program, children create their own finished product)
A few more facts about KKCL winter camp and the Go Create program:
- Film production: Students take the role of both actors and team members (light, sound, camera, director ) to make a short film.
- Music: Students create their own instrumental on computers, and then record live vocals and create their own pop songs.
- Animation: Students use the web application to build a complete animation history, using a library of symbols, backgrounds, props, music and sound effects.
- Television art: Students conduct their own TV show.
- Interview: Students conduct interviews in the streets under the close supervision of their teacher to interview the public about the chosen topic. The answers are discussed in the classroom.
- Podcasting: Students learn a drama circle in the studio or create their own theme for a magazine show
Trips, Tours and Excursions
- BBC Tour - tour to the most famous national television and radio company BBC
- Buckingham Palace
- The Houses of Parliament
- Westminster Abbey
- Covent Garden
- Piccadilly Circus
- Shakespeare's Globe Theater
- The Tower of London
- The Natural History Museum
- The Science Museum
- St James's Park
- Hyde Park
- The British Museum
- The London Eye
- Camden Town
- Trafalgar Square
Travel to other cities (one city per week)
Event examples and sport
- Ten-Pin Bowling
- Evening games
- Film night
- Forest Treasure Hunt
- Quiz Night
- Music video
- Golf coaching with PGA professional
- Sports days including tennis, football, volleyball
The cost of the program is £ 635.40
* per week (studying + family accommodation + meals + activities and excursions)
* Extra charge for transfer (Airport-School-Airport): £ 120
Read more about the Landmarks of London