Singapore Polytechnic (SP) was founded in 1954 and is Singapore's first polytechnic institution of higher education. SP's research interests include business analytics, robotics, and aerospace technology.
The approach to teaching in an educational institution is based on the desire to include in the educational process the best academic research in the field of education and proven effective practices.
The university offers educational programs in the following areas:
There are 114 student interest clubs at the university. In their free time, students can take part in sporting events and contribute to the dynamic life of the campus.
The educational institution is located on the islands in Southeast Asia in the city-state - Singapore. The material and technical base of SP includes:
The school has a two-semester academic year.
To enter the university, you must submit an application and provide documents on education that correspond to the selected program.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.