The Singapore Institute of Management (SIM for short) is a private higher education institution located in the capital of Singapore. The official name is SIM Group. It was founded in 1964 at the initiative of the Economic Development Council in support of the industrialization of Singapore.
Today it is a large-scale educational association consisting of several structures designed for different types of students:
The Singapore Institute of Management collaborates with leading educational institutions in Australia, Switzerland, the USA and the UK.
Students can receive a bachelor's degree at SIM University at one of four faculties:
Master programs are represented by specialties in the field of business and information technology:
Studying at SIM University is offered in several hostels with which the university cooperates, all of them are within walking distance from campuses and equipped with modern furnishings. Hostel is not included in the tuition fee. Meals (breakfast) are provided, and questions with other meals are decided by the student on their own.
The university territory includes several campuses: two in Singapore (on Clementi Road and Namley Avenue) and one in Cambodia, the latter is located in the center of Phnom Penh. All campuses have excellent modern infrastructure that creates the necessary environment for comfortable learning, communication and relaxation:
The academic year at SIM University is divided into 2 semesters. Additional student expenses not included in tuition fees:
The conditions for admission to SIM may vary depending on the selected program, however there are documents that will need to be prepared in any case:
The candidate will receive a response to the consideration of the application no later than one month before the start of the school year.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.