Description of Shaoxing University
Shaoxing University ( 绍兴 文理 学院 ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1909. Currently, Shaoxing University is well located away from the hustle and bustle of the city on the campus of Shaoxing.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Shaoxing University
This is the University of China, which for the last few years has consistently takes the positions in the TOP of the best at the global level.
Facilities and equipment at Shaoxing University
The university infrastructure assumes the presence of a large scientific library, access to which is open to all students and teachers. A clear advantage of the institution can also be called the presence in the territory of the student city of Shaoxing of its own sports facilities and everything necessary for active sports and relaxing after school.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Shaoxing University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.