- Why do thousands of people want to enroll in UCLA?
- How to enter UCLA?
- How to enter UCLA with increased chances?
Thousands of people are planning to enroll in UCLA on all continents - this is one of the best universities in the United States, which ranks first in many master's programs and offers an education that is prestigious throughout the world. Students who graduate from the university will have a good career in large companies - employers highly value the diploma of the University of California LA.
Why do thousands of people want to enroll in UCLA?
University entrants dreaming of enrolling in different areas dream of joining UCLA - the university has a large selection of faculties united on campuses. On the territory of each campus there are dormitories, libraries, recreation areas, sports grounds, snack bars. All rooms are equipped with modern technology, which helps students to gain knowledge quickly and conveniently.
Admission to UCLA is also popular due to the following facts:
- Convenient location - less than 10 kilometers to the ocean coast, where students can relax on a weekend
- High graduate employment rank - the university is in this ranking 15th place in the world
- More than 250 Olympic winners and 13 Nobel laureates studied here.
- State and private foundations funded UCLA more than 1 billion $.
Over the 100 years of the university’s existence, the names of great people, including foreign people, have been associated with it:
- Vinton Cerf - the "father" of the Internet
- Tom Anderson - founder of MySpace
- Susan Wojcick - YouTube Executive Director
- Francis Coppola - director and screenwriter who created The Godfather and other cinema masterpieces
- Allen Adam - one of the founders of the gaming corporation Blizzard
- Ralph Bans is an American politician.
UCLA is known for many discoveries in the medical, electronic and other fields: the negative properties of graphene are proved, a stretchable monitor is created, and the thought gene is found. Not only Americans, but also many foreign students take part in the university’s research work.
University of California faculties offer education in various specialties:
- Information Science and Education
- Social Studies
- Filmmaking and so on.
How to enter UCLA?
To enroll in UCLA, it is important to submit documents and pass the entrance exams on time. The deadline for applying is November 30. The cost of studying and living at the University of California LA is about 60,000 $ per year. Grants and scholarships are paid mainly to Americans, but for applicants from other countries there is an opportunity to receive financial assistance under the Global Education program.
So, what you need to enroll in UCLA:
For admission to undergraduate
For admission to the magistracy
The selection committee has the main requirement for candidates - knowledge of English and outstanding personal qualities: a good essay can even compensate for low exam results, giving the applicant a chance to enroll.
How to enter UCLA with increased chances?
Applicants who wish to enroll in UCLA who have studied at a foreign school are more likely. In the USA there are pre-university programs for schoolchildren and students that increase the chances of enrollment: Advanced Placement (complicated), High School Diploma (universal), International Baccalaureate.
By attending courses offered by the University of California, LA, you will increase the chances of successful admission: