Reaseheath College Summer Camp
Description of Reaseheath College Summer Camp
- Location: Nantwich, the UK
- Founded: in 2011
- Age of students: 8-17 years
- Type of education: joint
- Language of instruction: English.
UK Language Courses offers a variety of English programs, study at the best schools and colleges in the UK, accommodation and extracurricular activities for children and adolescents 8-17 years old. The Linguistic Center is recognized as one of the best for the high quality of educational services, well-organized accommodation and extracurricular activities.
Reaseheath College is an agricultural college located on an area of 330 hectares with parks, forests, farms, its own equestrian center, a lake, an impressive college main hall dating from the mid-18th century.
Reaseheath College is located near Nantwich, about 40 minutes from Chester and an hour from Manchester, Liverpool airports, just over two and a half hours from London Heathrow.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Reaseheath College Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Reaseheath College offers accommodation in a residence (single rooms).
Activities Reaseheath College Summer Camp
The program of extracurricular activities includes excursions:
- Chester + boat ride
- Chester + Historic Sites Tour
- Liverpool + Beatles History Museum
- London (optional)
- Stratford-upon-Avon + Shakespeare House
- City tour + walking tour.
- UKLC offers an opportunity for students of any level of English to improve their language proficiency in a safe, relaxed, comfortable, friendly environment, and experience life in the UK.
- The language center invites highly qualified staff, carefully selects business leaders, taking into account the experience of teaching the language or conducting sports, the ability to motivate and attract young people.
- UKLC conducts programs at the leading agricultural college in the beautiful city of Nantwich and offers full-board accommodation, excellent conditions for education and classes.
Facilities and equipment at Reaseheath College Summer Camp
Reaseheath College Summer has the following equipment for organizing student learning and leisure:
- All-weather lawn (astroturf)
- Grass lawn
- Cricket Fields
- Football field
- Big sports hall
- Farm Reaseheath.
Admission dates and extra charges
Classes are held in July.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Reaseheath College Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.