Bayswater College Liverpool
Description of Bayswater College Liverpool
- Location: Liverpool, England
- Students age: 12-17 years old, 16+
- Language of instruction: English
Summer camp in the heart of Liverpool is a great chance to get acquainted with one of the largest cities in England, take an English course in an international environment and spend an unforgettable vacation in Britain! College Liverpool is very popular among foreigners: every year students from different countries come here - Italy, France, Israel, Russia, Czech Republic and Poland. Why is Liverpool College so popular? Thanks to well-established teachers and programs that combine effective learning with active recreation.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Bayswater College Liverpool
Accommodation, meals, prices
The Summer Camp offers to enhance the program with language and cultural immersion while staying with host families. All host families are strictly selected and are no further than 40-50 minutes by bus from the college. Amenities during your stay:
- Rooms - general
- Cleaning of rooms - once a week
- Bed linen provided, change once a week
- Wi-Fi is available in all host families
- Meals - breakfast and lunch with host families.
Activities Bayswater College Liverpool
Every day for summer camp students is scheduled from morning to evening - the schedule includes not only classes, but also daytime and evening activities, 1 excursion for the whole day and 2 excursions for half a day weekly.
- Walking Tour of Liverpool
- Royal Docks
- The Beatles Museum
- Trip to Manchester
- Visiting York
- Anfield Stadium.
Facilities and equipment at Bayswater College Liverpool
The summer camp is located in a major cultural center - Liverpool, home to the Beatles, champions of the football Premier League and a very visited landmark in Britain - Albert Docks. The campus boasts excellent infrastructure - modern equipment, spacious classrooms and recreation areas. London can be reached in 2.5 hours by train. Nearest airports:
- Liverpool John Lennon: 15 m
- Manchester Airport: 58 km
- Leeds Bradford: 121 km
Admission dates and extra charges
The cost of the course covers:
- Accommodation and meals
- Classic Course training
- All study materials
- Campus activities
- Full-day and half-day excursions
- Registration fee.
Additionally paid: insurance, optional language exam and transfer in both directions.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Bayswater College Liverpool
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.