RCG Royal Grammar School Guildford Dubai
Description of RCG Royal Grammar School Guildford Dubai
- Established: 2021
- Location: Dubai, UAE
- Students age: 3-18
- School type: private
- Language of instruction: English, Arabic
- Type of studying: mixed.
Royal Grammar School Guildford is Dubai's leading private school offering British education. In UAE there are also schools with Switzerland education such as Swiss school Dubai. The educational institution opens its doors for primary, middle and high school students.
The name of the school is no coincidence - a branch of the Royal Grammar School Guildford, located in the UK, opens in Dubai. RCG in the UAE has adopted the experience of its "big sister" - a school in Britain, which has over 500 years of experience and rich teaching traditions.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in RCG Royal Grammar School Guildford Dubai
Activities RCG Royal Grammar School Guildford Dubai
From the elementary grades, programs of extracurricular activities and entertainment are drawn up for children.
Continuing the traditions of classical British schools in Dubai, RCG opens a variety of sections and hobby groups:
- School of Music
- Chess Club
- Book community
- Cinema club
- Wall newspaper
Facilities and equipment at RCG Royal Grammar School Guildford Dubai
RCG has developed state-of-the-art design and infrastructure on the campus: classrooms, music school, recreation areas and residence - everything is thought out to the details to ensure a comfortable stay.
- Football field
- Computer center
- Fitness Centre
- School of Music
- Playgrounds and halls
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about RCG Royal Grammar School Guildford Dubai
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.