Regent Middle East
Description of Regent Middle East
- Location: Dubai, UAE,
- Type of training: joint (mixed),
- Language of instruction: English.
Regent Middle East is an institute of additional and higher education operating in Dubai according to the principles of British high—class education.
This is the best practice in teaching academic and professional language courses. Students from all countries with different experience and level of knowledge are welcome here, and Regent Middle East offers each of them the best path for personal and career development, to unlock their unique potential. The training center offers a continuous and effective way of additional and higher education so that everyone can become a valuable player in modern world markets. Students receive integrated experience of both training and practical employment, have the opportunity to participate in corporate projects and internships.
The excellent infrastructure of the campus, which is located in the Dubai Knowledge Park (DKP), also helps in learning.
A big plus for students is the opportunity to consult with professional experts and consultants. It can be:
- Creating K-12 schools,
- Teacher Training with Ed TiC,
- Investment management for the creation of English-speaking K-12 schools,
- Counseling and training of students with special needs (SEN),
- Enrichment of educational institutions in the MENA region.
Regent Middle East students can continue their education in the UK at Regent College London: the curators of the center in Dubai will help with applying and collecting documents. Usually the translation is carried out after the completion of Pearson BTEC (Level 3-5), and confirmation of the level of English is not required. Transfers to other partner universities are also popular - in the UAE or in the UK (University of Northampton, University of Bolton, Bucks New University).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Regent Middle East
Accommodation, meals, prices
Most of the students choose the student residence hotel Uninest Dubai. Living in the same territory with "colleagues" from different countries will help you master networking, make useful connections, learn a lot of new things during non-academic hours.
Uninest Dubai is located not far from Dubiland: in 15-35 minutes you can get to large shopping malls and most educational centers. It offers its own transport network (free of charge).
The residence is part of the Global Accommodation Group (GSA), meets all modern requirements and is built using up-to-date technologies. There is an excellent level of service, a high level of security (including video surveillance approved by the government of Dubai), round-the-clock support. Long-term/short-term contracts, a variety of payment options are available.
Uninst Dubai Features:
- Spacious rooms for 1-2 people, private studios,
- The floors are divided by gender,
- On each floor there is a lounge for relaxation and a kitchen,
- All utilities are included in the price,
- Included in the price: regular cleaning and maintenance of premises, laundry, Parking,
- Unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi,
- Study rooms for classes,
- Gym and fitness room,
- Billiard room, games room,
- TV and cinema room,
- Rooftop swimming pool,
- Prayer rooms (separate male and female),
- Spaces for joint recreation and communication — indoor and outdoor,
- Basketball court (outdoor),
- Restaurant with room service,
Students can receive various retail discounts on their student ID, go on a variety of excursions and walks around Dubai.
An adaptation team works with students, which advises students on various issues:
- Trips around Dubai, round-trip transfers, trips to other countries,
- Enrollment in courses: conditions, documents,
- Opening of bank accounts,
- Registration of required documents and much more.
- Innovative courses, a wide range of academic and professional development options,
- Accessibility: loyal prices and a well-thought-out payment structure
- Worldwide recognition and excellent international reputation,
- the development of creative thinking that contributes to career success,
- Practice-oriented training, instilling useful skills for working in real working conditions,
- Inspiring conditions: excellent campus infrastructure and a diverse student community, strong support from teachers and administrators, a well-developed alumni network (more than 10,000 people worldwide).
- A fully digital campus in line with the Dubai government's "paperless" strategy: all internal documents, teaching materials and internal processes are digitized,
- Strong industry communication: internship programs, regular meetings and seminars with leaders of various industries, influencers, professional speakers.
Important Opportunities for Regent Middle East Students:
- Lifetime access to the Certificate in Management Program (GMP): a transformational course that will develop habits and disciplines for growth.
- Pearson qualifications (especially in Bachelor's degrees in Business and Computer Engineering). Pearson is the world's largest teaching company with worldwide recognition and more than 200 universities.
- Learning Lounges: for those who choose synchronous/asynchronous learning mode.
- Free laptops for Pearson program participant
Admission dates and extra charges
The cost of the courses is not included and is paid additionally:
- Entry fee = 300 AED,
- Pearson registration fee = 2000 AED.
To confirm their participation in the program, no later than 3 days after receiving the invitation, the student must pay at least 20% of the course cost (at least 5000 AED).
- Filling out an online form,
- Consideration of the application by the admission committee (up to 12 hours),
- In case of a positive response and an invitation — making an initial payment,
- Completion of registration and sending a full package of documents.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Students must submit the following documents to the admissions committee:
- A copy of the passport,
- Emirates ID (for UAE resident applicants),
- Passport size photo (on a white background),
- Certificate of full secondary education (report card, extract),
- IELTS or TOEFL English Proficiency test results,
- Course payment receipts.
The specific requirements for applicants depend on the chosen program.
Scholarships Regent Middle East
Regent Middle East strives to make education accessible to different categories of students, therefore it offers a large number of scholarships and discounts:
- Discount for early enrollment = 1500 AED (if the offer is confirmed within 3 days after receipt),
- Merit scholarships (primarily academic, evaluated by the admissions committee) = up to 20%,
- Sports Scholarship (for outstanding achievements in sports or extracurricular activities) = up to 20%,
- Discount for full course payment = 5%,
- Discount for siblings of Regent Middle East students = 5% for the same academic year,
- Referral discount = 500 AED,
- Corporate discounts (3 or more students from one company) = 5%,
- Esaad Discount (Dubai Police Discount) = 25%,
- Installment payments at 0%.
Discounts are not cumulative, each student is entitled to a maximum of 1 discount + 1 scholarship.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Regent Middle East
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.