Quingdao Agricultural University
Description of Quingdao Agricultural University
The Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora is a state type institution of higher education that has been active in academic and scientific activities since the distant 1960 in Brazil. Currently, the main university building is located in Juis de Faure.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Quingdao Agricultural University
Of course, it is a Brazilian university, which is the dream of many young people. After all, the university is in the TOP-30 of the best in the country. In addition, Universidade UFJF from year to year proves its right to be in the TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Quingdao Agricultural University
During the course, students are given access to the university’s scientific library. In addition, the university provides students with a developed sports infrastructure, housing in a dormitory on the campus. Brazil's institution of higher education is actively developing, willingly sharing experience, as evidenced by its entry into various scientific associations and groups, such as:
- Rede Nacional de Extensão (RENEX);
- Conselho de Reitores das Universidades Brasileiras (CRUB);
- OpenCourseWare Consortium (OCW).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Enrollment in this university of Brazil is made every year by a special selection committee. Both local and international applicants who successfully passed their exams in a timely manner can get into the number of students. Students can choose a training system that is optimal and most comfortable for them (full-time or distance).
Each academic year at the university is traditionally divided into two classical semesters.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Quingdao Agricultural University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.