Qiqihar University ( 齐齐哈尔 大学 ) is an educational institution of the People’s Republic of China that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of 1953. Now this University is conveniently located in the city of Tsitsikare with its small campus.
The University is considered to be quite large in scale, since here about 29,000 people successfully complete the course every year. Two forms of education are available to students - full-time and part-time (distance). Also, all students and teachers can apply for participation in one of the student exchange programs.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
We are talking about a higher educational institution, which from year to year with ease proves its right to be on the list of TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
While studying at a university, students can freely enjoy the benefits of a large student library. Also, the higher education institution of Germany has taken care of providing students with housing, there is a cozy modern hostel. In addition, on campus you can play sports and actively spend your free time.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.