Philippine Christian University was founded in 1946, the original name is Manila Union University. The first students were members of the Gospel Association of Christians of the Philippines. Over time, the number of curricula grew, specialties were added, the number of students increased, and the modern name the educational institution received in 1976.
The main goals:
Philippine Christian University offers not only higher education programs, but also:
Among the famous graduates of Philippine Christian University:
All students in need are provided with a place in the hostel in priority - junior students and foreigners. Separate resettlement of men and women is practiced. The cost depends on the accommodation option, you can choose a room in which 1-4 people will live.
Students are fed in the cafeteria of the educational building and canteens with four meals a day.
Based on Philippine Christian University work:
The university is known for its library, which has a diverse foundation. The main feature - after graduation, all students have access to the fund in electronic form.
The school year at Philippine Christian University begins in the fall, in September.
Additional expenses: payment for meals, accommodation, transport, fees for mandatory testing upon admission to the educational institution.
In order to become a student at the Philippine Christian University, an applicant must provide:
After submitting documents, the applicant must register for entrance examinations.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.