Odlar Yurdu University
Description of Odlar Yurdu University
- Established: 1995
- Type: private higher education institution
- Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
- Language of instruction: Azerbaijani, Russian, English.
Odlar Yurdu University (Odlar Yurdu Universiteti, OYU) was founded in 1995 and has the status of a private higher education institution. The main objective of the university is to educate highly professional specialists who are competitive both in Azerbaijan and abroad. OYU is among the top 10 best educational institutions in the country.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Odlar Yurdu University
Accommodation, meals, prices
The university provides a hostel for foreign students.
- The university implements international exchange and double diploma programs.
- OYU is a member of the International Association of Universities
- The university took 5th place in the WEBOMETRIK ranking (Barcelona, Spain).
Facilities and equipment at Odlar Yurdu University
The main building of the university is located in Baku - the capital of Azerbaijan.
The material and technical base of the university includes:
- The library
- Law clinic
- Forensic Laboratory
- Electronic Examination Rooms
- Laboratory of Microbiology, Immunology and Virology
- Laboratory of Histology and Cytology
- Cabinet of Zoology
- Physiology cabinet
- Anatomy cabinet
- Laboratory of Physics and Biophysics.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at the university begins in September.
- The cost of living in Baku = 220 $ -589 $ / month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the university you must provide:
- Certificate of Education (original)
- ID card (original + copy)
- Photograph (3x4) 6 pcs. + electronic version
- Letter of recommendation (doctoral studies)
- Autobiography (doctoral studies)
- Medical certificate (doctoral program, with the results of an HIV test and an applicant certified in the country).
For graduate programs, copies of educational documents must be notarized.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Odlar Yurdu University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.