Fordham University Summer Camp
Description of Fordham University Summer Camp
- Founded: in 1841
- Location: New York City, United States
- Age of students: 10-19 years
Fordham University is a prestigious private university in New York with an excellent reputation. Summer camp on the basis of its campus is a great opportunity for children from all over the world to spend the summer with pleasure and benefit! A versatile, balanced English course is what it takes to learn a language in a relaxed, natural setting. Children will not just memorize idioms from a textbook, but learn English in real circumstances and conditions. In this they will be helped by an exciting program of entertainment and excursions, which is carefully thought out by the camp administration every year.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Fordham University Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are accommodated in a comfortable university residence:
- 200 seats
- Rooms for 2-3 people
Boarding meals – balanced, high-quality – will provide children with energy for all activities and lessons!
Activities Fordham University Summer Camp
The extracurricular program is one of the main advantages of the camp. The administration is constantly coming up with new excursions and trips, because in New York every day you can find something interesting:
- Empire State Building
- The Upper West Side is one of the richest and most beautiful areas of the city
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Central Park NY
- Cruise to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
- Downtown (City, Wall Street), Downtown
- Twice a week - lunch in the institutions of the city.
Facilities and equipment at Fordham University Summer Camp
The spacious campus of Fordham University is located near the subway station, in proximity to the main attractions of New York. This is a good accessibility from Manhattan (40 minutes), which provides children with almost limitless opportunities for recreation, excursions, walks and shopping.
Newark Airport is 41 km away, while John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK) is 33 km away.
The campus is perfectly prepared for the reception of students, including summer:
- Spacious dining rooms and halls – for relaxation, communication
- Sports grounds and halls
- Round-the-clock security
- Cozy classrooms for classes – both modern and traditional university.
Admission dates and extra charges
The price includes:
- Unlimited metro pass
- Accommodation and meals (full board)
- 20 English lessons per week
- Study books and materials
- Entrance and final test of knowledge level
- Company Certificate
- Excursions – minimum 1 per week for the whole day and 1 for half a day
- Daytime and evening activities, entertainment
- Entrance fee.
- Visa Invitation Courier Fee - $65 per booking for groups or individuals
- UM Service / Airport Assistance - $70 each way
- Medical Travel Insurance – $25 per person per week
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Fordham University Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.