Northwest University China
Description of Northwest University China
Northwest University China (abbreviated as NWU) is the highest public educational institution of the People's Republic of China, which opened its doors to students in 1902. The key building is located on the territory of the Sian urban type campus.
The institution of higher education is among the TOP-60 best of the best in the country, as well as the TOP 5 percent of the best universities in the world, which explains the huge popularity of the institution among potential students.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Northwest University China
Facilities and equipment at Northwest University China
The facility is considered medium in size. At the same time, over 19,000 people study here.
On the territory of the university there is a large library. Also, all students can play sports without leaving the campus.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Anyone can become a student, both from America and other countries, provided that the required documentation is submitted on time. The university is state-owned, therefore all students can count on receiving scholarships, which makes it possible to save a little.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Northwest University China
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.