New Dubai Nursery, a private preparatory school in Dubai
Description of New Dubai Nursery, a private preparatory school in Dubai
- Age of students: 3-6 years,
- Location: Dubai, UAE,
- Type of institution: private school,
- Language of instruction: English, Arabic,
- Type: mixed.
The school belongs to the Early Years Education investment group with more than 35 years of experience in the field of preschool education.
The vision of the preparatory school is to remain a leading provider of curricula for young children, to develop a range of pathways to lifelong learning. The school's qualified team consists of a center manager, supervisors, teachers, teaching assistants and support staff, who pursue the main goal - to create in each child a genuine love for learning. Staff have received specific training in child first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation, early childhood care programs, and Cache-approved training courses.
Interactive seminars are held to improve various skills:
- Ability to listen,
The program includes training employees and teaching them effective methods of time management, child development and psychology.
- Thematic approach to learning,
- Query-based training areas,
- Arab culture and heritage,
- Fitness program for young children,
- Role-playing games,
- Parent Engagement Program,
- Annual Sports Day,
- Regular parent meetings,
- Extended care facilities,
- Festive program,
- Family carnivals.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in New Dubai Nursery, a private preparatory school in Dubai
- There is a special parent engagement program (PIP) of your child's daily activities,
- The Early Childhood Education Group aims to raise a new generation of children ready to become global citizens,
- Each child develops individually and at a different rate, and employees strive to develop everyone's instinctive curiosity.
Facilities and equipment at New Dubai Nursery, a private preparatory school in Dubai
- Innovative indoor playgrounds,
- Interactive whiteboards,
- Fitness center for young children with aerobics and music classes,
- Creative zones,
- Sand quarry and garden,
- Safe and secure soft playground,
- Children's gym,
- Audiovisual sessions,
- Music and movement classes,
- Indoor outdoor playground, interactive playground,
- Transport fleet.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- A copy of passport with a valid visa page,
- A copy of your Emirates IDENTITY CARD,
- Copy of birth certificate,
- Recent passport-size photographs,
- A copy of the vaccination record,
- Infant photography,
- A copy of the Emirates identity card of the person receiving the aircraft.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about New Dubai Nursery, a private preparatory school in Dubai
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.