Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (abbreviated NMMU ) is a state type institution of higher education that has been active in academic and academic work in South Africa since the beginning of 2005. At this point in time, NMMU University has at its disposal a small campus within Port Elizabeth.
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University is a large African university that accommodates about 24,000 students annually. At the same time, the university itself has formed over the years of its activities an excellent professional composition. This is a team of 2500 teachers of the highest category.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This African university is considered the best on the continent, as it is in the TOP-20 higher educational institutions of South Africa.
The university infrastructure assumes that students have a large scientific library at their disposal. The university itself offers students accommodation in a comfortable student hostel at affordable prices. There is also on the campus everything for recreation and active sports. The university is known worldwide as an active member of the Association of African Universities (AAU), and is also a member of Higher Education South Africa (HESA).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.