* National University of Life and Environmental Sciences
Description of National University of Life and Environmental Sciences
- Founded: 1923
- Location: Kiev
- Number of students: more than 39,000
- Rating in Ukraine: 14.
The National University of Life and Environmental Sciences is state-owned and is at 2920 place in the international ranking. Among Ukrainian universities, it is in the top and takes 14th place. Education at the university takes place in Ukrainian and English.
From 2009 to 2014, it was an autonomous research university.
The university offers education in 29 specialties of the bachelor's degree and 54 specialties of the master's degree. The teaching staff includes 2600 qualified specialists, approximately 300 professors and doctors of sciences, about 1000 associate professors and candidates of sciences.
Students have the opportunity to participate in international exchange programs.
The University conducts various studies aimed at studying modern scientific issues about the environment, is engaged in the introduction of new environmental agricultural and biotechnologies. Much attention is paid to monitoring compliance with standards, quality and safety in the production of agricultural products.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in National University of Life and Environmental Sciences
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are given the opportunity to live on campus in hostels equipped with everything necessary for everyday life. On campus, students can grab a bite to eat and relax in the dining rooms, lounges, and cafeterias.
Activities National University of Life and Environmental Sciences
At the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences, much attention is paid to sports, and various sporting events are held annually: sports and athletics meetings, competitions, and international competitions.
Facilities and equipment at National University of Life and Environmental Sciences
The university has its own library, research and educational and production laboratories, students have at their disposal a football stadium with tracks for athletics, basketball and volleyball courts, tennis courts and 2 mini-football grounds.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences is divided into semesters, and begins on September 1. Housing expenses are approximately $ 249 -532 $ / month. The cost of the preparatory department for foreigners is $ 1,500 / year.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to the university, applicants must provide a school certificate and pass the entrance exams. Both Ukrainian citizens and foreigners can study here. Foreigners also require a letter of motivation.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about National University of Life and Environmental Sciences
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.