National University of Civil Engineering (NUCE) was established in 1966 in Hanoi by the Government Council. His predecessor was the Faculty of Civil Engineering, which was led by the University of Hanoi for 10 years. NUCE currently offers training courses in 24 undergraduate programs, 17 graduate programs and 19 doctoral programs. NUCE has become the leading university in the field of construction over the past 60 years and ranks 36th among the best educational institutions in the country.
To match the domestic labor market and other countries in the region, undergraduate programs are aimed at training engineers and architects with foreign language skills and professional qualifications to meet future labor demand.
NUCE is constantly improving its curriculum to get closer to CDIO and educate students by developing their hard skis and soft skills to help them quickly adapt to their work environment.
The main areas of preparation for bachelors are:
The main areas of master's training at NUCE are:
The main areas of doctoral training are:
The university provides its students with a hostel.
The main building of NUCE is located in Hanoi - the capital of Vietnam.
The material and technical base of the university includes;
The cost of living in Hanoi $ 367 -655 $ / month.
To enter the university you need:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.