National University of Civil Engineering
Description of National University of Civil Engineering
- Established: 1966
- Type: State Higher Educational Institution
- Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Number of students: 20,000
- Language of instruction: Vietnamese, English, French.
National University of Civil Engineering (NUCE) was established in 1966 in Hanoi by the Government Council. His predecessor was the Faculty of Civil Engineering, which was led by the University of Hanoi for 10 years. NUCE currently offers training courses in 24 undergraduate programs, 17 graduate programs and 19 doctoral programs. NUCE has become the leading university in the field of construction over the past 60 years and ranks 36th among the best educational institutions in the country.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in National University of Civil Engineering
Accommodation, meals, prices
The university provides its students with a hostel.
- Each year, four full-year Erasmus + Eiffel scholarships are offered to 4-year students to study in France under the two-degree program at the same time, which is implemented by France and the European Community
- The Department of Automobile and Urban Roads of the University was awarded the title "Heroic Unit" by the state
- In 2015, NUCE entered 5 educational institutions of the party block of the University of Hanoi, received a certificate for a typical impeccable and strong party unit for 5 consecutive years from 2010 to 2014.
Facilities and equipment at National University of Civil Engineering
The main building of NUCE is located in Hanoi - the capital of Vietnam.
The material and technical base of the university includes;
- The library
- Sports Complex
- Building materials research and experiment room LAS 115
- Bridge and Underground Construction Laboratory
- Laboratory of automobile and city roads
- Laboratory of Architectural Physics
- Laboratory of hydraulic structures
- Material Strength Laboratory
- Laboratory of Electrical Engineering and Electronics
- Laboratory of geological works
- Multimedia hall
- Laboratory of Mechanical Experiment
- Soil laboratory
- Working experimental test room
- Physics lab
- Chemical laboratory.
Admission dates and extra charges
The cost of living in Hanoi $ 367 -655 $ / month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the university you need:
- Passing entrance exams
- Education document
- Certificate of Proficiency in a Foreign Language Equivalent to Level B1.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about National University of Civil Engineering
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.