The National Flight Academy in Baku was founded in 1992. The main areas imply advanced preparation and retraining of flight personnel. In 1999, an economics department was opened at the university, which significantly increased the number of applicants. Today, NLA in Baku is 3,000 students, more than 200 teachers, 6 faculties, more than 20 programs and 5 educational buildings. Flight Academy is the only educational institution in Azerbaijan to train specialists in this field.
In 2014, the educational institution was overhauled, the material and technical base was updated, the campus was opened, which includes 3 dormitories - one for female students, two for the male, a standard football field with a spectator sector, tennis court, volleyball playground and bike paths.
In 2012, the National Aviation Academy was accepted into the network of European Civil Aviation Conference centers (ECAC).
At the National Aviation Academy there are:
Educational buildings consist of classrooms, laboratories, libraries, all of them are equipped with modern technology.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.