Murray College was founded as a high school in 1869, received the status of a college and the name “Scottish Missionary College” (in honor of the founders - Scottish missionaries of the Protestant church) in 1889. The institution got its modern name in 1972.
A caring atmosphere with a drop of rigor is the secret of friendships among Murray College management, teachers and students. A major role is given to establishing good relations with other universities. Over the past year, more than 600 university students went to study for exchange at partner universities. Murray College, in turn, also accepts international students into its ranks - today there are about 5% of them.
Each campus building is named after an outstanding personality. Near the building of Muhammad ibn Qasim there is a library: it occupies a two-story building, consists of a book storage and reading room. Library Fund - more than 25,000 books, periodicals, scientific papers, manuals. Each new reader should familiarize themselves with the rules of behavior in the library and the treatment of books, tell them to an employee, and only then get permission.
On the basis of Murray College work:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.