Description of Murray College
- Established: 1889
- Location: Punjab, Pakistan
- Language of instruction: Urdu, English
- Number of students: 11,000
- Type: state.
Murray College was founded as a high school in 1869, received the status of a college and the name “Scottish Missionary College” (in honor of the founders - Scottish missionaries of the Protestant church) in 1889. The institution got its modern name in 1972.
A caring atmosphere with a drop of rigor is the secret of friendships among Murray College management, teachers and students. A major role is given to establishing good relations with other universities. Over the past year, more than 600 university students went to study for exchange at partner universities. Murray College, in turn, also accepts international students into its ranks - today there are about 5% of them.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Murray College
- Ranked in Top 50 Best Universities in Pakistan
- Strong teaching staff
- Small study groups
- Busy student life
- The possibility of receiving scholarships and grants from the university and the government
- Extensive research activities
- Friendly atmosphere
- Student and Teacher Partnerships
- Ability to submit an online application for education
- Year-round start of education
- Modern University Equipment
- A wide selection of specialties.
Facilities and equipment at Murray College
Each campus building is named after an outstanding personality. Near the building of Muhammad ibn Qasim there is a library: it occupies a two-story building, consists of a book storage and reading room. Library Fund - more than 25,000 books, periodicals, scientific papers, manuals. Each new reader should familiarize themselves with the rules of behavior in the library and the treatment of books, tell them to an employee, and only then get permission.
On the basis of Murray College work:
- Biological and Zoological Laboratories
- Statistical Laboratory
- Hancock Biological Research Station
- Institute for the Study of the watershed
- Telecommunication Resource Management Center
- Center for Banking and Finance
- Hutson School of Agriculture
- Clinic for Speech and Hearing
- Center for financial planning.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to become a student at Murray College, an applicant must submit an online application on the university website. After processing it, he will be asked to confirm the language proficiency of the selected program and come to the university to submit documents and the enrollment process. You can apply all year round.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Murray College
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.