- The best schools in Paris for international students are the main advantages of learning
- The educational system of ranking schools in Paris for foreign students
- Specific features of education in the best secondary schools of Paris for foreign students
The best schools in Paris for international students are the main advantages of learning
The leading high schools in Paris create excellent opportunities for foreign students for cultural and comprehensive development, successful and promising career building.
- Free elite higher education in the event of a scholarship - a scholarship from the French government is popular among foreign students.
- Compared to the UK, tuition at leading high schools in Paris is significantly lower.
- The high level of development of the French educational system - students can receive secondary education in France in any direction.
- Studying at prestigious high schools in Paris, the foreign student significantly improves the level of French, which will make it possible to find jobs in large international corporations.
The educational system of ranking schools in Paris for foreign students
The education system of France has been formed for over 200 years, and the state still provides financial support to leading French schools: the amount of budget funding is on average 6%.
Upon reaching 4 years, the child begins to receive an elite primary education in the top schools of Paris - before that, the student attends the mother's school, in which various educational games are held. The next year is devoted to the development of practical skills in schoolchildren, drawing, modeling, and after reaching 5 years old, students are taught basic skills in reading, mathematics and writing. During the day, studying at the French mother school in Paris lasts 6 hours - 3 hours in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. In the French capital, you can also find kindergartens, in which a child can stay a full working day.
Upon reaching 6 years, the stage of primary education in the secondary schools of Paris begins - the duration is 5 years. French, mathematics, knowledge of the world, art (at a basic level) are taught.
Compulsory secondary education in Paris also includes college for 4 years. A specific feature of prestigious high schools in Paris is the countdown of classes: that is, the graduation class of the lyceum is the first. The state colleges in Paris, which are taught free of charge, accept foreign students without passing entrance exams.
Basic French secondary education includes the study by students of 13-16 years old of two foreign languages, physics and chemistry, on an optional basis. It is possible to study Latin and Ancient Greek. In the graduating class of the college, effective studying in vocational guidance is being conducted: a course “Introduction to Professional Life” has been developed specifically for preparing for narrow professional education.
The final stage of secondary education, the duration of which is 2-3 years, involves education at prestigious general, technological, professional lyceums in Paris:
- Effective pre-university studying conducted in the walls of general lyceums in Paris
- Technological lyceums are preparing for higher technical education
- At vocational colleges in Paris, students can receive education for a particular specialization.
Education in French lyceums is not mandatory.
Specific features of education in the best secondary schools of Paris for foreign students
Teaching at the leading public schools in Paris is conducted in French: for admission to a foreign teenager, an international language certificate is required, indicating a high level of knowledge of academic French. In case of insufficient French language proficiency, summer and vacation language camps are offered for foreign students. There are schools that accept children from 6 years old who do not speak a foreign language. The cost of education here will be on average 240 € per week, taking into account accommodation and meals.