Mendel University in Brno
Description of Mendel University in Brno
Mendelova univerzita v Brně or Mendel University in Brno (abbreviated as MENDELU) is an educational institution of state type in the Czech Republic, which has been active in scientific work since the distant 1919. Due to the successful location of the university within the borders of Brno, students enjoy all the modern benefits, both of country life and rich urban life.
We are talking about a higher educational institution, which is included in the TOP-20 of Czech universities for prestige, as well as in the TOP-5 percent of the world's educational institutions in the quality of education.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Mendel University in Brno
Facilities and equipment at Mendel University in Brno
The university is considered to be medium in scale, approximately 9,000 people study here. Replenish the ranks of applicants can always be both local and visitors. The composition of university teachers is 1000 teachers of the highest category. The university participates in student and faculty exchange programs internationally. Learn more about the life and activities of the university, the conditions and deadlines for applying for admission can be on the official portal at www.mendelu.cz.
Higher education institution has at its disposal a huge library. Also, all students can get a place in the hostel at the university. Mendelova univerzita v Brně keeps up with the times constantly, as evidenced by its entry into various scientific groups and communities.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to join the ranks of students in higher education institutions, it is necessary to prepare in advance and pass the required documentation on past progress and results of exams. At the same time, about 55 percent of applicants pass exams successfully, but the situation may differ slightly depending on the faculty and specialization. Each academic year is traditionally divided into two semesters.
Tuition at Mendel University in Brno
Each semester of future bachelor and master courses will cost an amount of $ 1,750. At the same time, passing the course, you can always count on a scholarship subject to good academic performance. Students also have the right to choose in terms of the system of education: full-time or remotely.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Mendel University in Brno
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.