Description of CEVRO Institute
- Established: 2005
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- Language of instruction: English
- Number of students: 4000
- Type: private.
Cervo University is a private higher education institution founded in 2005. The university offers accredited bachelor and master programs in the field of social and legal sciences. During the training period, students study political science, sociology, law, modern methods of public administration, security, etc.
Cervo is a place where everything is done so that students feel as comfortable as possible. They are provided with versatile assistance and support: from assistance in choosing housing to providing financial assistance for research activities. Even many years after graduation, students with a smile remember the years of study, for which they work:
- Football club
- Drama Studio
- Concert club
- Hockey championship
- Regular theme parties
- Masquerade Ball, etc.
Cervo University has established partnerships with many European educational institutions, in conjunction with which research is being conducted, double-degree programs work:
- Ohio University, USA
- Texas Tech University
- Buckingham university
- University College Dublin
- University of Leipzig
- University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Gebze Institute of Technology, Turkey
- University of Management and Economics of Vilnius, etc.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in CEVRO Institute
- Modern study programs modeled on the University of Oxford
- Competitive Tuition
- Help and support for students
- Established academic and research relations with universities in America, Europe, Asia
- Among the graduates of the university are well-known figures in the fields of political science, jurisprudence, diplomacy, etc.
- Students graduate already with a certain circle of contacts (from the academic sphere, business, politics and security)
- Interdisciplinary Approach Used
- Small study groups
- Students have access to an employment system both in the Czech Republic and abroad.
Facilities and equipment at CEVRO Institute
The central campus of Cervo University is located in a historic building in the center of Prague. On campus are:
- Classrooms and lecture halls
- A library with paper, electronic and audiovisual media in its collection
- Assembly Hall
On the basis of the educational institution work:
- Prague Center for Transatlantic Relations
- Security Research Center
- Center for Psychosocial and Management
- Center for Central European Studies of the Czech Academy of Sciences
- Center for Medical and Social Research
- Public Law Center
- Center for Information Technology in Public Administration
- Prague Center for Middle East Relations.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to become students of the University of Cervo, an applicant must provide:
- Certificate of general secondary education or equivalent with certified translation
- Certificate confirming knowledge of the English language (IELTS - 6.0, PTE– 67, CPE - grade B, CAE - grade A, TOEFL - 75).
Applicants who are not EU citizens must obtain a residence permit in the Czech Republic and pay for health insurance before applying.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about CEVRO Institute
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.