Medical University of Warsaw
Description of Medical University of Warsaw
Medical University of Warsaw (abbreviated as WUM ) or Warszawski Uniwersytet Medyczny is a state-type higher education institution that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 1950 in Poland. Now the University of WUM is conveniently located in the city of Warsaw.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Medical University of Warsaw
This is a higher educational institution of Warsaw, which is a dream for many young people not only in Poland. After all, we are talking about one of the best universities in the country. In addition, the university has not left the top 5 percent of the best of the best universities at the world level for the last few years.
Facilities and equipment at Medical University of Warsaw
This Warsaw University is among the medium in scale, since there are about 6,000 students a year in the course. The university teaching staff is about 2,400 teachers of the highest category. University students have access to various international exchange programs.
Infrastructure University of Warsaw
For students, the university has created the best and most convenient conditions. All students have access to a large scientific library. Students can count on affordable housing in a dorm. Among other things, the university is famous for its membership in the authoritative scientific group of the European University Association (EUA).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to replenish the ranks of students of this university, each applicant undertakes to submit documents in a timely manner, report on his past performance, and also pass entrance exams. Both locals and visitors from different countries always apply for places at the university. Statistics show that the competition for admission is not so high. For each place a student claims no more than two applications at a time.
Tuition at Medical University of Warsaw
Each academic year is traditionally divided into semesters. More information about tuition fees, conditions of admission can be found through the official portal of the university, as well as through university accounts in the most popular social networks.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Medical University of Warsaw
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.