Medical University of Warsaw (abbreviated as WUM ) or Warszawski Uniwersytet Medyczny is a state-type higher education institution that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 1950 in Poland. Now the University of WUM is conveniently located in the city of Warsaw.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a higher educational institution of Warsaw, which is a dream for many young people not only in Poland. After all, we are talking about one of the best universities in the country. In addition, the university has not left the top 5 percent of the best of the best universities at the world level for the last few years.
This Warsaw University is among the medium in scale, since there are about 6,000 students a year in the course. The university teaching staff is about 2,400 teachers of the highest category. University students have access to various international exchange programs.
For students, the university has created the best and most convenient conditions. All students have access to a large scientific library. Students can count on affordable housing in a dorm. Among other things, the university is famous for its membership in the authoritative scientific group of the European University Association (EUA).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.