Masaryk University (MU) is considered to be a popular higher educational institution in the Czech Republic. This is a government institution, which was founded in 1919. Despite the many obstacles in the form of wars and revolutions, the University of Masaryk has developed quite rapidly, and today it is considered one of the largest and most demanded institutions in the country.
To date, Masaryk University is in the top 5 of the best Czech institutions and ranked 3rd in the national rating, and 613 - in the international. Most teachers are foreign specialists who teach in the latest techniques.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
Among the graduates of MU one can meet famous politicians, sportsmen, public figures, scientists and representatives of other professions:
The main building of the educational institution is territorially located in the city of Brno. The university is equipped with an excellent library, a comfortable hostel for foreign citizens, a sports complex, a health center. Also on the territory of the institution there is the Museum. Mendel.
Masaryk University is a member of such associations as the European University Association and the Utrecht Network.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.