Jan Evangelista Purkyně University
Description of Jan Evangelista Purkyně University
Jan Evangelista Purkyně University (abbreviated UJEP) or Univerzita Jana Evangelisty Purkyně v Ústí Nad Labem - state higher education is the type of institution that has been active in the Czech Republic since 1991. At this point in time, the university UJEP is conveniently located within the borders of a small Czech town, Usti nad Labem.
This University belongs to the category of secondary higher educational institutions, because approximately 15,000 people take a course there every year. Both local residents and visitors from different countries can get here. The university itself is proud of its excellent academic staff, which includes about 500 teachers of the highest category. During the period of study, students always have an excellent opportunity to participate in one of the available academic and student exchange programs. Learn more about the activities of the university can also be through the pages of the university in social networks.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Jan Evangelista Purkyně University
We are talking about one of the Czech universities that are considered the best in the country, as evidenced by the inclusion of the university in the ranking of the TOP-20 universities of the state. Also, this university is famous all over the world, because it is consistently included in the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Jan Evangelista Purkyně University
Higher education institution itself has at its disposal a large scientific library. Also, the university thought about the issue of housing, recreation and leisure for students - there is a hostel, sports grounds, a park for recreation and walks on the campus.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Each year, a special admissions committee recruits freshmen, citing, in its decision, the data on the previous academic performance of each applicant. Also, the decision of experts is influenced by the results of entrance exams. According to statistics, about 52-55 percent of applications receive as a result of the approval of the commission. And, nevertheless, in this matter it is important to bear in mind that the total part of those taken may vary depending on which faculty and specialty in question.
Tuition fees at Jan Evangelista Purkyně University
Traditionally, for the majority of Czech universities, study here is conducted with a division into two semesters. For bachelors and future masters training is paid. For each semester, future graduates pay $ 750. At the same time, part of the UJEP costs gives you the opportunity to return, getting a scholarship for academic success. Despite low fees, the university also offers students financial assistance in the form of scholarships. On the official portal (website address http://www.ujep.cz ) a higher educational institution you can always get more detailed information on tuition prices, admission conditions, depending on a particular faculty and specialty.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Jan Evangelista Purkyně University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.