LTL Mandarin School is a Mandarin Chinese language school in Beijing that is widely known outside of China. A large number of students from Europe and Asia made the educational institution truly international, and the German organizers guarantee an unsurpassed European quality. Since its foundation, the school has undergone tremendous development: several branches, residences have been opened, and numerous linguistic programs have been developed.
The language school LTL Mandarin School was founded in 2007 by the German Andres Leimbock: in the 2000s, he worked in medical companies in Beijing and at the same time studied the Mandarin dialect. Having mastered the language, Andres helped his friends and colleagues who come to China to learn Chinese. After studying at Chinese language schools for several years, Andres realized that the local language centers lacked an effective organization of the educational process. Then the decision to open your own language school came naturally. The name Live The Language, which has become both the motto of students and teachers, was suggested to Andres by his marketing friend. Andres remains the owner and director of LTL to this day.
The school prides itself on the international environment created by students from all over the world.
1-on-1 lessons with a tutor guarantee rapid progress in language skills and individual learning goals. Teachers who are native speakers develop an individual program tailored to the needs and interests of the student. The schedule is also compiled at the request of the students. The duration of the lesson is 55 minutes. Individual course options:
Group lessons are aimed at developing language skills - speaking, reading, writing, listening comprehension. Small groups are specially formed, thanks to which students study in a comfortable environment. Key facts:
A semester in a language school is a great option for quickly mastering the language skills of the Chinese language! The main goal of the course is fluent spoken language. Is waiting for you:
The summer camp includes a program of intensive study of the Mandarin dialect, outdoor activities and excursions. From Monday to Friday, students enjoy Chinese classes in the mornings and entertainment and cultural activities in the afternoons.
All types of accommodation have amenities: heating, water, gas, air conditioning, etc.
Breakfast and lunch
More than 12 weeks
Any school program involves extracurricular activities where you can plunge into practice and make new friends. Popular events:
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.