Lanzhou University of Technology
Description of Lanzhou University of Technology
Lanzhou University of Technology ( LUT ) or 理工 大学 - This is an educational institution of the state type, which has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 1919 in the People's Republic of China. LUT University is currently located in Lanzhou City.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Lanzhou University of Technology
Currently, the Chinese LUT University is included in the list of TOP-5 percent of the best of the best universities in the world (in 2019, 1623 places).
Facilities and equipment at Lanzhou University of Technology
This is a fairly large institution of higher education, where about 44,000 people take a course each year.
Infrastructure Lanzhou University of Technology
The university infrastructure includes a large scientific library. Also on the list of important benefits for students is the presence of a hostel and free sports grounds on the campus of Lanzhou University.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Every year, local residents and visitors from different countries apply for places at the university. In its decision, the selection committee relies primarily on past performance and exam results of each applicant.
Tuition at University
Education in high school is conducted on a fee basis. But part of the cost of each student can cover, getting a scholarship subject to good academic performance. All information should be clarified in advance through the official website of the university, as well as through accounts in social networks.
Each academic year, the university traditionally divides into two classical semesters. Students can choose the most convenient training system for themselves. After all, the university leads both intramural and correspondence courses. Also, there is always an open opportunity for students and faculty to participate in one of the international exchange programs.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Lanzhou University of Technology
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.