In Philadelphia, the organizers of children's camps offer quality educational services that provide an unforgettable and useful children's holiday on the summer holidays.
Advantages of Philadelphia Children's Camps
- Choosing summer camps in Philadelphia for rest and study, the student will have an opportunity to get acquainted with the culture and history of the United States, as Philadelphia is one of the largest cities in the United States, a cultural and economic center. In this city there is the Independence Hall, in which the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution were signed;
- In addition, Philadelphia is the most important educational center: it has many educational institutions, the list of which is headed by the top Pennsylvania University;
- In Philadelphia, there are many opportunities to make students' holiday unforgettable: the city has many beautiful places, park areas, children's museums, amusement parks, a garden of exotic plants, the oldest zoo in the US;
- Philadelphia schools create an intercultural environment that helps to remove the language barrier. Linguistic courses for students are focused on practice and getting a communicative skill. New knowledge is constantly practiced outside the camp: on walks and when visiting sights, students can fix the received material;
- Philadelphia is an hour's drive from New York - a fact that opens up a lot of sightseeing routes.
Lynes Haverford Summer Camp is located in the private college of arts Haverford College, which is included in the TOP-7 of the best universities in the United States. The summer camp has the following features:
- One of the most important principles of the camp's work is security and the observance of a number of rules: the prohibition of drinking alcoholic beverages, smoking, it is not allowed to use the phone during classes;
- For summer camp students there are comfortable single rooms on the territory of the residence;
- With regard to nutrition, students are offered delicious fresh food three times a day, as well as light snacks throughout the day;
- Every day students are waiting for interesting events, parties and quizzes;
- For those wishing to learn a certain sport at a professional level, a special program Pro Sport has been prepared.
The cost of education in the camp for two weeks will be from 3,980 $.
The leader in the organization of children's language programs for the summer is well-known tennis player Julian Krinsky, he organized 3 educational centers in Philadelphia, which have a stunning success and are very popular. The educational centers of Julian Krinsky have been working for more than 35 years and are special, having no analogues due to the unique approach. The program of the summer camp is chosen by a students by interests:
- Kinds of sports (golf, tennis, fitness, physical development);
- Business Science and Leadership;
- Modern Science;
- Information technology and computer literacy;
- Performing arts and much more.
The responses that the students leave are beyond praise. Accommodation is provided on the campus in their own residences (private rooms and rooms for 2 people). Dining is a guesthouse in a spacious dining room. For students, various activities are organized daily, as well as excursions (trips to New York, Washington, Baltimore, Dorney Park, a zoo, games in paintball, visits to major sports matches and much more). The cost of a week's education will be from 1,995 $.