Children's camps in Brighton attract students no less than other British camps. Brighton - one of the most important sea resorts in Britain: located on the south coast of England, this city is distinguished by the absence of fogs, a southern pleasant climate and a convenient coastline - in the summer months Brighton's beaches are crowded with people. In addition, Brighton has many interesting sights: the impressive city pier, the huge Sea Life aquarium and the Royal Pavilion are the most popular among them. As for education, Brighton is also very attractive from the point of view of educational tourism: it houses some of the top colleges in Britain, known for their quality education and qualified teachers. In Brighton, there are many camps offering a variety of programs: from the classic programs "English + Leisure" to combined courses.
Language courses for students
- Brighton has developed effective linguistic programs that focus on the study of grammar, vocabulary, as well as oral speech and communication skills. Modern methods are used with the involvement of additional funds and interactive;
- Excursions that await the students can not remain indifferent: a trip to London, a cruise on the Thames, dinner in London and others;
- Summer camps are fully equipped for comfortable living: a large dining room, modern rooms, rest rooms, own sports grounds, swimming pools, theaters;
- Education takes place in small groups of no more than 15 people: each student is paid enough attention by teachers to monitor his progress, provide the necessary assistance and support;
- Groups are formed on an international basis: being with foreign peers stimulates as soon as possible to start communicating in English;
- In the camps of Brighton, you can find programs not only for children, but also for parents - for this purpose special family programs;
- For especially ambitious and motivated students there are programs for preparing for the Cambridge examinations with the subsequent surrender - in the end the student will receive an international certificate of passing the exam;
- In each camp in the evening, exciting events are organized: Mini-Olympic Games, Casino Nights, James Bond, games in the teams "Capture the Flag", "Eurovision", sports competitions, parties and quizzes.
Brighton Summer School for foreign students
- Brighton College is a leading educational institution with a long history: it honors traditions and at the same time follows the times, constantly turning to modern innovative approaches. Students of the summer camp are offered the most comfortable living conditions: separate rooms or rooms for 2-3 people, shared bathrooms. The course consists of 3 hours of classes a day, 15 hours a week. The cost of one week is from 885 £.
- Seaford College is popular with its programs, offering students not only to improve English, but also to try themselves in new areas: sport, dance and music. In addition to the classical camp zones, such as sports fields and a swimming pool, Seaford College has a hockey arena and the Golf Academy. There is a college in a luxurious green park area near the coastal Brighton, where it is a pleasure for students! In the summer camp with the college, there are several programs to choose from: English lessons can be combined with one or several sports, one can choose one class of sport, and also have a course in English language + Multisport. Any course implies a fairly intensive program, consisting of daily three-hour sports and English. The cost of education is from 1,190 £.
- The prestigious Brighton School of Roedean invites students to enjoy life in a classic British boarding school. The school is located on the southern coast of Brighton, which offers a magnificent view of the English Channel. In addition, such a good location allows you to practice water sports (for example, sailing), offers great opportunities for walking, picnics and outdoor games. The camp offers flexible programs that can be changed every week depending on the interests of the student. The cost of education is from 1,125 £ per week.
- Summer School of St. Giles Brighton offers programs that will make finding students in Britain the most comfortable and interesting! Thanks to access to beaches, life on the campus is full of fun: education combines with beach holidays and sightseeing trips. Near the school there is also an entertainment and retail infrastructure of the city. Summer Camp St. Giles offers a unique family program in which there are children's and adult groups. The cost of a joint family program for the week is from 483 £.
- Windlesham School invites students to summer language courses, where the best teachers will work with students, showing an individual approach (teacher-pupil ratio 1:5). The Adventures in English program includes 20 academic sessions a week, and the course "Preparing for the Cambridge exams" includes classes of 2-3 hours a day, the result of which is the Cambridge exam on the school grounds. After successfully passing the exam, students will receive an international certificate. The cost for 2 weeks starts from 300 £.