- Summer schools in Germany: the main advantages for foreign students
- Best, prestigious summer schools and courses in Germany for foreign students
Germany today is one of the world leaders in terms of the quality of education - both long-term and short-term educational programs, are a major contribution to the treasury of knowledge. More and more foreign students take part in summer vacation programs conducted by various educational institutions. Summer schools are a special course combining study and rest, academic and adventure aspects. Education is conducted on the basis of educational institutions, including the most prestigious and occupying the first lines in the world rankings.
Summer schools in Germany: the main advantages for foreign students
Advantages of summer schools in Germany:
- One of the best education systems in the world
- Possibility to study German, English and other languages
- A busy extra-curricular life
- Sports and Creative Activities
- Unique educational program
- Ensuring student safety
- Comfortable accommodation
- Opportunity to get acquainted with traditions and culture
- Highly professional teachers and staff
- Valuable life experience, the acquisition of new friends.
All participants are divided into groups by age and level of ownership. Students need to be able to find a special approach, because each age has its own, the most suitable methods. Age groups:
- From 3 to 7 years
- From 8 to 11 years old
- From 12 to 15 years
- From 16 to 18 years.
The smallest participants are always accompanied by parents or a nanny / guardian.
Educational institutions for the most part are located either in large cities or in a quiet rural area with an incredibly beautiful nature. Education combines the academic burden with activities aimed at recreation. The duration of participation is 1-6 weeks (sometimes it can be longer). You can choose different courses:
- Course with a certain bias (sports, creative, thematic, scientific, etc.).
Classes on the language are held on weekdays before lunch; lessons are conducted by highly qualified teachers who are able to find an individual approach. In the classroom there is a free, laid-back atmosphere, role plays, debates, speeches and presentations. Upon completion of educational program, a confirmation certificate is issued.
The rest of the time, students are engaged in various types of physical activity and creativity, visit excursions, museums, cinemas and theaters, organize educational trips, and hikes. A leisure program can have a certain bias - for example, professional football training, playing musical instruments and much more. It is also possible to study various sciences to improve the general level or prepare for admission to educational institutions abroad.
The host party takes care of all issues related to accommodation and meals. Types of accommodation:
- Residence. Standard room consists of several bedrooms for 1-2 people, bathrooms, common areas of the living room and kitchen. Apartments and bedrooms are equipped with furniture and household appliances. In the building there are laundries, halls for games and recreation, security systems. The staff is always ready to help with solving the emerging issues. All students are given a balanced diet several times a day, there is the possibility of choosing a special plan or diet.
- Host family. With this type of disciple spends a day on campus, and spends the night and lives in the house of a local family. This is a very interesting option, as it provides an opportunity to get acquainted with the lifestyle and rules of behavior adopted in German society, and also actively practice the language with its immediate carriers. The student is provided with a bedroom with all amenities and the opportunity to use the rest of the premises. All families are carefully selected by the staff: students get into a cozy and friendly atmosphere, and they can always rely on help and support. Students, as a rule, have breakfast and dinner at home, and have lunch at school.
- Apartment / hotel. Sometimes participants are accommodated in hotels or apartments, sometimes also individual accommodation is required for some reason. All the nuances are specified taking into account the wishes of a particular student / parents.
Prices and costs vary depending on the institution, period, direction, number of classes and other factors. The basic payment, as a rule, includes:
- Language lessons
- Accommodation and meals
- Activities of leisure and entertainment
- Classes for selected types of sports and / or creativity
- Educational aids
- Medical insurance (not always).
Not included in the price:
- Expenses for registration of documents and visas
- Pocket costs.
The admission process is simple: you need to decide on an educational institution, apply (and package of documents), make a reservation, make a payment, and issue a visa. At all stages, the school staff and SMAPSE specialists will help in solving all the issues that arise.
Best, prestigious summer schools and courses in Germany for foreign students
Examples of summer schools and courses in Germany:
- Schule Schloss Salem International College. English and German. Varieties: science, robotics, music, art. Sports: football, basketball, swimming, golf, mountain biking, sailing and much more. Excursions to memorable places in Germany, neighboring Austria and Switzerland . The cost is from 2,500 € for 2 weeks.
- Humboldt-Institut Berlin-Zentrum. Intensive German course (30 lessons per week) is ideal for active students: a large number of interactive classes, role games and simulated situations; development of communication skills, speeches, literate speech, getting rid of accent. From 2,800 € for 2 weeks.
- German Language School Munich Adventure. Unique natural data and clean mountain air are ideal for maintaining health. The course for improving the level of German, exercises in grammar, vocabulary, listening, developing skills in correct and competent oral and written speech. A large number of events. From 1,920 € for 2 weeks.
- German Language School Young&Fun in Berlin. Standard German + leisure and entertainment; football academy; academy of tennis. Classes with professional coaches with a record of achievements and successes. Significant increase in the level of language and sports skills. From 1,480 € for 2 weeks.
- Berlin Water Sports - GLS German Language School. For those who like outdoor recreation and water sports! Lessons of the German language and active training under the guidance of experienced mentors. Particular attention is paid to overcoming the barrier in communication, problems of pronunciation and accent. From 1,800 € for 2 weeks.