- Advantages of language camps in Washington
- Extra-curricular activities on the territory of schools and camps
- Testing and issuing a certificate
- Examples of top camps in Washington
Washington is located on the Potomac River in the north-eastern part of the country: it is the capital of the United States of America , it is distinguished by a large number of green parks and squares. Any child will be happy to spend his vacation time in the US , because here he can easily and with pleasure combine leisure and study. A large selection of language camps will allow you to choose the most suitable option for you: the US population speaks English , although (an interesting fact!) At the legislative level the official language of the country has never been fixed. Among the variety of language programs there is a course for children with zero language knowledge.
Advantages of language camps in Washington
- a wide variety of courses and programs
- classes in prestigious institutes
- equipment with the best modern equipment
- security 24 hours a day
- active extra-curricular activity
- international environment
- high level of teacher training
- small groups
- a variety of attractions and entertainment.
Excursion program for children in the US capital is very diverse:
- The White house
- Mount Vernon
- International Museum of Espionage
- National Zoo
- National Museum of Aviation and Astronautics
- Six Flags amusement park
- John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- National Art Gallery
- Kings Dominion Park
- walk on the National Molla
- a monument to George Washington
- the Lincoln Memorial.
Training in Washington is an excellent option to spend time in an international environment, combining rest and study in the US with the best teachers.
Extra-curricular activities on the territory of schools and camps
Active leisure and cultural program contributes to the development of children's self-confidence, the emergence of new hobbies, the disclosure of talents:
- talent show
- watching movies
- academic visits to the campuses of the best American universities
- table tennis
- barbecue and picnics, outdoor recreation.
- horseback riding
- cognitive programs of entertaining nature.
Regularly hosts sports games and competitions, friendlies, children often go on hikes and walks through the countryside, visiting interesting museums, concerts and performances, rest in movies and amusement parks.
Testing and issuing a certificate
Upon admission, each future student writes an introductory test and is interviewed to test oral speech in order to find the right group for the level of knowledge and draw up a curriculum for maximum productivity while in camp. After the end of the course, the students pass an "exhaust" test - so the teachers determine their level of knowledge and issue a confirmatory certificate.
Examples of top camps in Washington
- A summer camp for future business leaders at Georgetown University is located in the heart of Washington on the banks of the Potomac River. The goal of language courses for children and schoolchildren is not only to improve language skills, but also to prepare for successful work and study in the international environment, improve leadership skills. The programs are designed for ambitious schoolchildren aged 14 to 18 who dream of becoming entrepreneurs: this is a unique opportunity for future entrepreneurs to create a business plan from scratch, develop leadership skills and oratory. In the process of training, students develop a business plan, analyze the market and demand, make a financial plan, learn to maintain accounting, develop logistics, study the production system and marketing and much more.
- Summer Camp Converse International School of Languages . It is located on the territory of Georgetown University in the center of Washington. The classic summer English course aims to improve all key language skills: grammar, writing, reading, writing and speaking, correct pronunciation, rich vocabulary and more. A course on the culture and history of the United States of America is provided. Groups of 7-8 people aged 14 to 17 years.
- Summer camp with IT programming in Georgetown University - the age limit of participants is from 7 to 17 years. Georgetown University unites like-minded people to study information and computer technologies: robotics, coding, computer games and design. Level of participants: from beginner to advanced. Examples of courses available: Code and Game Design, AI and Robotics, Design of Maincraft , Coding 101, Roblox Entrepreneur, Java Coding, YouTube: Video Production, 3D Modeling with Autodesk Maya "," Cybersecurity and encryption "and much more.
- Summer School Rumsey Hall School will help improve the overall level of English language skills and improve knowledge of basic academic subjects (emphasis on mathematics and computer science). Admissible age of students is from 8 to 15 years. The participants live in a quiet and peaceful area near the Berkshire Mountains , and New York is located 130 km from the school, which makes all its attractions and attractions accessible.